• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Long-term activism/research project

Started by ancapagency, December 26, 2008, 12:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ancapagency

I'm looking to get some folks together in the Manchester area for a long-term research project for activism. 

If you aren't comfortable doing civil disobedience, don't like doing the political thing, and don't care much for public speaking, but would like to do something for Liberty, this might be for you.

I'm looking for folks who are quiet, patient, observant, and who like to work in the background rather than being in the limelight. 

The idea is to get a few folks together to work on this project with me--I'll lay out the idea, and if you like it, provide some training.  It's not a "centrally planned" sort of project--I have the idea, and the training and skills, and after sharing them with you, you'll be self-directing.  Everyone who participates will do their own thing, and share their contributions with each other in a sort of think tank, which will serve both mid- and long-term activism goals.

Depending on the level of interest and initial successes, the project may grow and expand.

This isn't a business idea per se--I don't expect it to generate any sort of a profit--but nor do I expect it to cost much either.  Pure activism and research, with the emphasis on the research.

Drop me a PM if you might be interested, and I'll start putting together a list to invite to a meet-up.

ancapagency

Hey folks--

If you aren't interested in this, but know a porcupine who might be, please pass this on to them.

Thanks!

Kat Kanning

I'll keep it in mind and hopefully find some people for you  :)

Russell Kanning

if you explain it a little more ... you might generate more interest .... btw ignore this message if your inbox is already full :)