• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Back in Black

Started by Friday, December 26, 2008, 05:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: David on December 27, 2008, 12:47 AM NHFT
A woman in the fsp is not a lonely one.   >:D 

Not necessarily true.

Quote from: Friday on December 26, 2008, 05:32 PM NHFT
:bdance2: :toothy12: :broc1: :ahoy: :icon_drummer: :nerd:

Congrats, Sandy! You've unlocked a new smiley:

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Jennifer on December 28, 2008, 04:51 AM NHFT
Not necessarily true.

If a liberty loving lady is lonely in NH, it is likely by choice  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Probably due to having some taste.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 28, 2008, 11:55 AM NHFT
Probably due to having some taste.

;D

That and the fact that some of the guys seem to be manufacturing chick repellent.  ;D

I don't know Jennifer well, but what I have seen and heard of her I like. A good compatriot to have around, the "Liberty Cheerleader"
Plus, she complimented my chainsaw dance. :)  8)

Jennifer

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 28, 2008, 12:50 PM NHFT
Plus, she complimented my chainsaw dance. :)  8)

From here forth, all potential suitors must attend Roger's School of Chainsaw Dancing.

firecracker joe

I met jen on thanksgiving and she seems like a nice young lady who will have no problem finding romance when she wants especially since it seems like the free staters are mostly guys who are better with there pc  than their gf. but it was nice to see the project bringing in females with and without significant others,  havent met any sezzies that i know of but i am sure they are as welcome as i am and i feel welcome.      thanx for making this your home jen stay single and bring in more men with your female persuasion.  Firecracker Joe

Jennifer

Sorry to hijack your thread, Sandy... but thanks for the complements you guys. :)

Anyway, GO SANDY! ;D

firecracker joe

I also met sandy thanksgiving day and she seemed cool as a nh spring day  thats a good thing   I look forward to hanging out with you  both at the freestate gettogethers. I would have talked to either of you more but im shy lol. until i get to know people.  congratulations to both sandy and Jen for making the right move alot of women just dont care about liberty until they lose it then its to late  so kuddo's  now move your friends here.