• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Damn it!

Started by Raineyrocks, December 27, 2008, 02:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: ByronB on December 29, 2008, 07:48 AM NHFT
And remember you may be compromising your immune system if you get too few germs...

I know, I know, my mother would tell me this all the time since I've had "germ" issues ever since I was a little kid.  Your right, she's right, because I've seen people who I consider to be "germy" like my mother, Rick, and my kids and they hardly ever get sick meanwhile I am usually the first person to catch a cold.

I just can't get past this germ phobia I have though.  I mean I even have my own special cup that no one can drink out of yet I do use household silverware but it can't be just washed where it is still wet because then I imagine the water is spit.   Okay enough, I'm sure no one wants to get into my head that much.  :o

ByronB

LOL, I think I fall on the other side of the extreme, I mean I'm not a pig... but I remember time before last time I got drunk I thought it would be funny to eat some spilled popcorn I found in the couch, I wouldn't do it sober but the idea of it really doesn't bother me anyway.