• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

.Military Heart-Break 12-28-08

Started by sgtusmc, December 28, 2008, 09:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

.Military Heart-Break 12-28-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   It is heart breaking that I received a email from the father of a child Veteran that returned from our most recent war disabled and can not get help.  The father asked if he could reproduce my letters in his web site because they illustrated what his son was going through.  These are children that we as the United States of America are taking from our ranks and sending off to war.  These are the children that once grew up in our homes and neighborhoods that go off to defend and protect our way of life.  These are the US Military Veterans that return and receive less than equal protection of the law and government services.  We ask for nothing because it is our belief that we do not belong for the destructive way of life that now marks our path.  I tell every one that reads my letters to send them to all the newspapers, government officials and ask your friends to do the same.  My letters are not for me.  My letters are to express opinion that we your children gave our lives for a Constitution that you the US public is neglecting to take care of now.  My letters are for those now returning Veterans and the future. 
   Our elected officials do squat but tell the public how great their actions are to help Veteran's. My VA medical was stopped to stop my writing letters to the editors.  NH elected officials talked to VA officials to get them reinstated.  One, it is against the law to stop a Combat related disabled Veteran's medical as a weapon to stop his letters. Two, my medical was restarted but it is sub-standard and limited.  I get sharp pains at any moment that last a few seconds or minutes, throbbing pressure in my head and then my nose bursts into a blood bath.  My broken back can give me so much pain just from turning the wrong way.  I can only hear 50% of what people are saying to me from being blown off the runway during a Vietnam offensive.  I refuse to take medication but the pain got so bad and I ran out of pills that I received 5 years earlier that I asked the VA to refill them.  That was two months ago.  No pills.  I receive token visits to  the VA to demonstrate for the record that care is given.  Our elected officials take credit for getting my health care started again.  Our government is We the People, but what happen? 
   I wrote a opinion letter telling the world that Judge Peter Fauver is a criminal.  Fauver with court powers allowed the Madbury NH selectmen to use government powers to seek and get revenge against local residents.  The NH government has violated the constitution to inflict pain and suffering to stop me.  The NH supreme court covered up the case when presented to them. 
   I am the 100% disabled Veteran that was put in jail by NH to shut me up.  You question the Veteran's that the demons of war do not show up for years after as lazy and useless people.  The Veteran that left your warm, cozy home will never come home.  You the American public must accept even though that you will never understand.  We the U.S. Military Veteran are citizens also.  It is heart breaking when ever you leave a Veteran homeless on the street, put us in jail for our uncivilized actions or limit or reject our medical care. The most heart breaking part is the all newspapers censor a Veteran letters. What would you say is heart breaking??????
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi