• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Year's Eve

Started by Coconut, December 27, 2008, 02:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

What's everyone doing? I've never been 21 on New Year's Eve before.

ColdSoul

I was thinking about going to the Maxwell Porc Manor as I saw they were going to be having a new years eve party. I haven't seen anything else mentioned here about any new years parties.

Edit: Sorry I didn't notice this was in the Keene subforum. If something else is going on in Keene I would like to know as I might go there.

Pat K

Be careful on NYE all the amateurs, who don't
drink all year go out and have 5 drinks and get
stupid. It is really annoying to us professional drinkers.

Friday

Yeah, and there'll be sobriety checkpoints up the wazoo.  Don't drink and drive.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Friday on December 27, 2008, 04:25 PM NHFT
Yeah, and there'll be sobriety checkpoints up the wazoo.  Don't drink and drive.

There are 2 extra beds and a bunch of extra floor spaces at Max's so people don't have to worry about that.

For what I understand, there is an open couch policy at a place in Keene so people should be able to walk to the couch and be ok from the cops.

Lloyd Danforth

There should be snosofas available on lawns across Keene.

David

Quote from: Coconut on December 27, 2008, 02:37 PM NHFT
What's everyone doing? I've never been 21 on New Year's Eve before.
Um, I watch the ball go down on tv, then literrally about 5 minutes or so I am getting ready for bed.    :P  I know, I am a killjoy.   >:D  They 'say' i am the life of every party, but that is a rumor that has not been confirmed yet. 

dalebert

I guess I'm going to Hampton to see the end of Wil's walk and to take the Polar Bear Plunge, and then I'll do the party at Max's in Seabrook.