• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Birthday Party for Jennifer P: NEW LOCATION

Started by JJ, December 28, 2008, 06:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 02, 2009, 06:19 PM NHFT
I may be able to swing by for a little while before the show.

Or how about after? I'm sure it'll still be going.

David

Cool, I get off work about 9ish, I may show up to bore everyone for a bit.   ;D

JJ

I am terribly sorry to have to cancel the party I had scheduled.  I have Infectious Mononucleosis and thought that I would be over it by the time the party took place but I can see that isn't the case.  It has hit me pretty hard and I am hoping it ends soon.  Naturally I don't want to inadvertently spread this virus so I think it best to postpone my party.  I'm sorry Jen and everyone else who was coming.  :(

KBCraig

Friday

Hope you feel better soon, JJ.   :hug:

Didn't Jen just move to Manchester?  Maybe some of us could meet for drinks there or something, so Jen isn't deprived of her party.  :occasion14:

Puke

Mike Barskey

Bummer, JJ. I hope you get over it soon.

Is anyone else able and willing to volunteer their place to host a party tonight? No planning involved: it's a ready-made party just looking for a home :).

dalebert

I bet we could find somewhere for it. My place would be available but it's not the best perhaps as it's not very large. If she's in Manch now, maybe somewhere there would make more sense.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: dalebert on January 03, 2009, 09:53 AM NHFT
I bet we could find somewhere for it. My place would be available but it's not the best perhaps as it's not very large. If she's in Manch now, maybe somewhere there would make more sense.

Your place would be perfect.  Announce it already!

Mike Barskey

Dale, if you are willing to host Jen's birthday party tonight, can you say something more definite than "My place would be available but..." (my italics)? I don't want to drive 70 miles to show up to a non-party. :)

dalebert

The reason I said that is because Jesse's place is a little better for parties. More room and places to sit. What I was essentially saying is "If not there, then here." So the party is on in Keene for sure. I've asked Jesse and he's just checking with his roomies. We'll know by about 12:30 today and we'll post the official location. EITHER WAY, the party is definitely on and it's in Keene so get your butts down here!  8)

Mike Barskey

Very cool! Thanks Dale (and possibly Jesse :) )! I volunteer to help you clean up or make beer runs or donate some silver (or US$) or whatever will help you host this party. See you tonight! Thanks!

Daien

Yay, thanks Dale and Jesse!! You guys rock!!

kellie

Ryan and I are coming!  I'll bring a birthday cake.

Fluff and Stuff

Sweet, thanks for bring the cake to the party at Jesse's.  I'll bring your bag of fun stuff, Kellie.