• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Birthday Party for Jennifer P: NEW LOCATION

Started by JJ, December 28, 2008, 06:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 04, 2009, 05:14 PM NHFT
kellie, I liked the frosting on the carrot, most excellent...  Elizabeth is going to kick my ass isn't she?   :Bolt:

Hey...there was a pretty good reply to this by Tom Sawyer that showed up in my email notifications, but never made it over here....wonder what happened???

It was a great party, and a huge mahalo to both Dale and Barskey for the terrific games! "Weed" was hilarious, and playing by teams made it really good fun. Becky Thatcher, I'll be on your team any day. I'd never played "Liar's Dice" before, either, and loved it!

Yep, the cakes were delicious, as was the "Salsacado," as always. And thanks, too, for the after-midnight pizza, yummy!

Becky Thatcher

I also had a good time, great party.  Loved the games.  Libertine, back at you, we make a great team!  The chocolate cake was really delicious, the company was fun.  Thanks Jesse and roommates!!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Libertine on January 05, 2009, 04:59 PM NHFT
kellie, I liked the frosting on the carrot, most excellent...  Elizabeth is going to kick my ass isn't she?   :Bolt:

Hey...there was a pretty good reply to this by Tom Sawyer that showed up in my email notifications, but never made it over here....wonder what happened???

Yeah I thought it was funny cause it was messing with Jimbo, but then realized it would perhaps impact Kellie also and thought better of it. :)

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 05, 2009, 05:57 PM NHFT

Yeah I thought it was funny cause it was messing with Jimbo, but then realized it would perhaps impact Kellie also and thought better of it. :)

Gotcha! Glad I got to see it in all it's ephemerality  ;D

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Jennifer on January 05, 2009, 04:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 04, 2009, 01:26 PM NHFT
Jesse and his roommates did a great job of allowing everyone to use their place on such short notice.  Also, thanks to Jen for aging, Mike for the salsa, Kellie for the cakes, Sam for the wine, and to everyone else who brought something or just showed up.  Another great Keene party!

Wait... Jenifer was older?..  she didn't look older.

Well, my official birthday isn't until next Tuesday... it's all down hill from there.

Ohhhhhh... thaaat's why. 

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 05, 2009, 05:57 PM NHFT

Don't make me call 'coward' on you bud... if Elizabeth can kick my ass, kellie can kick yours.

dalebert

BTW, I want to apologize to everyone for the distasteful and inappropriate jokes I told after having a couple of white russians.

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on January 05, 2009, 07:12 PM NHFT
BTW, I want to apologize to everyone for the distasteful and inappropriate jokes I told after having a couple of white russians.

Were they funny?

If they were funny , that's all that counts.

Kat Kanning

Did they send you to the TMI corner?  :D

Lloyd Danforth

Older?  I've got Bell Bottomed Jeans older than Jen...........  I've got Bell Bottoms older than most of you!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 05, 2009, 07:22 PM NHFT
Older?  I've got Bell Bottomed Jeans older than Jen...........  I've got Bell Bottoms older than most of you!

That's just sick... why would anyone keep pants that haven't fit for 40 years.

Lloyd... minimize... 20 years from know I don't want to hear about your parachute pants... which should be coming back into style this summer.

Daien

No ways! Your jokes were great, and hilarious! In fact, as I was going about my day I remembered the elephant joke, good one! More White Russians for you, Dale!  ;D And again, "Grass" was terrific good fun, can't wait to play it again.

Fluff and Stuff

You better not.  I encouraged you to tell them again and retold the one of the the man getting lost inside to my roommates.  Your jokes were great (to hear once or twice, I doubt your roommates like them, though).

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 05, 2009, 07:32 PM NHFT
20 years from know I don't want to hear about your parachute pants... which should be coming back into style this summer.

Wait, parachute pants went out of style?!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Libertine on January 05, 2009, 07:34 PM NHFT

No ways! Your jokes were great, and hilarious! In fact, as I was going about my day I remembered the elephant joke, good one! More White Russians for you, Dale!  ;D And again, "Grass" was terrific good fun, can't wait to play it again.

Dale made fun of the elephant?   Huh... that explains a lot.