• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Polar Bear Plunge

Started by dalebert, December 29, 2008, 10:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: dalebert on December 31, 2008, 10:28 AM NHFT
Odds of my attendance are dropping rapidly with each inch of snow. Ugh. If anyone else is planning to drive out from Keene, I'd ride along and contribute toward gas.

Same here. If I left now, I'd probably still miss it. :(

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 31, 2008, 10:49 AM NHFT
You guys are nuts!   :o

Which is why I want to see it. :D

dalebert

Because I won't drive the low-to-the-ground skittle mobile through a snowstorm for 2 hours? Cut me some slack! :)

FTL_Ian

No, for submerging yourself in freezing water!   :o

Fluff and Stuff

Odds of my attendance are dropping rapidly with each inch of snow. Ugh. If anyone else is planning to drive out from Keene, I'd ride along and contribute toward gas.

The roads should be fine once you hit Manchester.  Jesse and Joe from Keene have expressed interest in going.  Maybe get it touch with them.  There has got to be a freedom activist in Keene with snow tires, 4 wheel drive, front wheel drive and all season tires, or all wheel drive.

dalebert

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 31, 2008, 11:44 AM NHFT
The roads should be fine once you hit Manchester.  Jesse and Joe from Keene have expressed interest in going.  Maybe get it touch with them.  There has got to be a freedom activist in Keene with snow tires, 4 wheel drive, front wheel drive and all season tires, or all wheel drive.

The ride to Manch is about 3/4 of the trip! hehe. I just talked to Jesse. He's been discouraged by the snow as well.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on December 31, 2008, 11:44 AM NHFT

I do, but I'm not going anywhere today.   :P

Fluff and Stuff

Dale, you should carpool with Jen.

AntonLee

looks like polar bear isn't going to have any polar bears.  Don't look at me, I'll only jump in the water for money.  Cold hard cash.  Gotta pay to see this belly.

oops I hear the fire horn. . . letting the idiots and blind people know that it is snowing.  There is a code for it, what it is I don't know.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: AntonLee on December 31, 2008, 12:08 PM NHFT
looks like polar bear isn't going to have any polar bears.

You still got Will, William, Mike, and myself.  Hopefully at least a couple of us don't back down!

Mike Barskey

Teri will join us, I think. I hope some Keeniacs come out. Even if they don't take the plunge, it's a party at Max's!

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 31, 2008, 12:21 PM NHFT
Teri will join us, I think. I hope some Keeniacs come out. Even if they don't take the plunge, it's a party at Max's!

You may have a tough time getting Keeniacs to show up at "I jump into every thread on the FSP forum about moving to Keene, spam promotion for the Seacoast and trash on Keene" Max's!   ::)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Jennifer on December 31, 2008, 10:55 AM NHFT

Which is why I want to see it. :D

You may need a magnifying glass to see their nuts after all the shrinkage.   ;)

Fluff and Stuff

Max doesn't even post to NHFree or FreeKeene and he hasn't done that as much on the FSP Forum lately :)  I understand your point; although, I think the snow and distance are more important factors dealing with Will's after party at Max's tonight.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 31, 2008, 12:41 PM NHFT
You may have a tough time getting Keeniacs to show up at "I jump into every thread on the FSP forum about moving to Keene, spam promotion for the Seacoast and trash on Keene" Max's!   ::)

Perhaps. I wasn't aware that Max did that, or that anyone was annoyed. I guess it'll be up to individual Keeniacs to decide whether they want to brave the weather for this party. I hope to see some of you there.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Mike Barskey on December 31, 2008, 12:46 PM NHFT
Perhaps. I wasn't aware that Max did that, or that anyone was annoyed.

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=15926.0

Keith is correct; he has been behaving more recently.