• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VA criminal acts

Started by sgtusmc, December 30, 2008, 07:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

VA criminal acts
I ask every one to The VA inspector general in DC and to Drs Potenza and Levenston at the Manchester NH VA hospital
Where does it end 12 230-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Yesterday was unique.  I got several phone calls from people that read a letter of mine published in the Keene Free Press.  I thank this newspaper.  It was unique because these phone calls were from disabled people that never served in our military. I talked with these individuals only to realize that our society neglects many of them, so it is not just disabled Veterans suffering.  I hope what I am doing will help all United States citizens not just the Veterans.  How do you get society to respond to what is happening.  People are afraid of government retaliation.  The perfect example is this Madbury family that one Madbury selectmen did not like.  The other selectmen helped this one use government powers for retaliation.  Judge Peter Fauver used court powers to aid these selectmen and the NH supreme court covered the case up.  The newspapers censor the truth and the public takes a blind eye for their own safety.  This case is so well documented that government officials must violate our constitution to stop my free speech.  The newspapers make the public scared of me to control public opinion.   
   The Veterans Administration stopped my medical care for combat related injuries to stop my free speech.  NH's US Rep used her federal powers to get a involuntary commitment order issued.  She got to the police to arrested (detained) me.  State and local police harass me to stop my opinion letters.  Judge Fauver uses the local sheriff to attempt to intimidate me to stop my opinion letters.  I have filed complaints, written charges and much more and our government officials each time commit more crimes to stop me.  The newspapers censor my opinion letters so the public is isolated from the facts. I ran for elected state office this past primary.  The newspapers harmed my character and censored my letters to interfere with the voters in this free election.
   I am a 100% service connected disabled Veteran.  Several are combat related.  I write a letter every day.  There is nothing libelous about my letters.  Judge Fauver is a criminal that the judicial system is covering for.  To allow the government to use a disabled veterans medical condition as a weapon to stop free speech (and no one cares) takes the cake.  The uniqueness of yesterday was it is not just the returning veterans that are neglected.  Our government has grown so powerful that elected officials mentally become a member of this club that uses the people.  Most if not all have great intentions when elected but will soon learn one hand washes the other and if not the drain will soon in-gulf you. Just look at what the newspapers are censoring to blind you the people.
   My medical was restored but to a limited level.  Am I paranoid or just a returning veteran that does not belong.  The sharp crippling pains are striking my head so I can not finish this letter if I want it to get off. 
   When the VA can openly aid criminal wrongs to stop a disabled Veteran by causing what I received defending this nation to flair up.  Ask your self what about all of today's returning veterans that will be swept under the rug by naïve elected officials.  My case just illustrates what power can do to a disabled person.  Or did I die and this is hell in a benjo ditch some where in theater? Reality is no more.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi