• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kelo Report

Started by TackleTheWorld, August 26, 2005, 07:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Frank's correct, for once.

FrankChodorov

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 05, 2006, 02:54 AM NHFT
Frank's correct, for once.

I was also right about Tolstoy was a Georgist too...

Russell Kanning

Ft. Trumbull:
Electricity - On in a few houses
Water - Available in a few houses
Phone - don't know
Mail - no

York Prison:
Lights - probably 24/7
Water - Yes
Shackles - yes
phone - no
mail - yes

Dreepa

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 05, 2006, 09:14 AM NHFT
mail - yes

Is it confirmed that she got the mail?
Has she sent any out?

Kat Kanning

They said today that they're giving her incoming mail, and that she could send it out.  As far as we know, she hasn't sent any out.

Russell Kanning

We don't really know what is happening in there.

CNHT

Quote from: freedominnh on October 05, 2006, 05:55 PM NHFT
Kelo Silence:  Not for long and that is priceless.

Need to get the International Red Cross or American Red Cross involved.  There must be a human rights watch group not connected to the UN.  Greenpeace any ideas?

http://www.ij.org/

Kat Kanning

I was informed curtly that "the IJ does not get involved in criminal cases" when I just asked them to make calls to the police/city officials after she was arrested.

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 05, 2006, 09:26 PM NHFT
I was informed curtly that "the IJ does not get involved in criminal cases" when I just asked them to make calls to the police/city officials after she was arrested.

Criminal? Hmmm, since one of their issues is ED, you'd think they'd want to help out.

So I guess when we were fined for signs claiming they were illegal, they would not have helped us even though it was really a suppression of freedom of speech issue? Geesh.

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 05, 2006, 06:03 PM NHFT
They said today that they're giving her incoming mail, and that she could send it out.  As far as we know, she hasn't sent any out.

They're feeding her I hope and allowing her to bathe and stuff.

Why the lights? Do they think she has some information they want to force out of her? Why are they trying to keep her awake? You can still sleep with the lights on! (I know I can)

Kat Kanning

It seemed like last time, they were either not letting her bathe, or not often.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 05, 2006, 09:13 PM NHFT
We don't really know what is happening in there.

When Lauren gets out, I hope she and I can talk privately. I want to find out the full details.  If she's being kept in restraints at all times, or otherwise outside the ACA guidelines, I will do what I can to hammer them.

Kevin

Dave Ridley

Quote from: freedominnh on October 05, 2006, 05:55 PM NHFT
Need to get the International Red Cross or American Red Cross involved.  There must be a human rights watch group not connected to the UN.  Greenpeace any ideas?

Let us know what they have to say when you call them.

Russell Kanning

I don't think Jim spends alot of time calling politicians.

Jim Johnson

Kelo has put a curse on her enemies.

http://www.theday.com/