• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Veteran’s yesterday 1-2-09

Started by sgtusmc, January 02, 2009, 06:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Veteran's yesterday 1-2-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   If it is possible for me to die.  I am hoping that the government officials and judges whom are committing crimes against the people get theirs.  Yesterday with shooting pain deep in my head I volunteered to help a friend shovel and old age home, side walks off.  It is modern shoveling, using a snow blower most of the time.  I had my back brace on and would be moving at a slow pace while my friend plowed.  I would be fine then, moving the wrong way my back would send shooting pain down through my legs and I would collapse up against the dumpster or something. Volunteering helping other people is what it is all about. Seeing these retired people come out to move their cars makes me feel worth something to be helping.  I was heading home after when I noticed a senior woman shoveling out her home on a back road. I stopped and took a spear shovel leaning against the house and worked along with her.  She seemed really nice telling me how she enjoys the shoveling but each time it is getting harder and harder. We finished as she insisted on going in the house to get money to pay me.  I left with out even learning her name before she returned.
   My wife and I then took my mother in-law out for lunch.  It was only Chinese food so it was nothing special but it gave her a chance to get out.  After on the way home my left eye closed while I was driving just after a moment of those shooting head pain.  I could not get it open.  It was safe to drive with one eye or I would have pulled over and let my wife drive.  I did not want her to know about my pain and discomfort because she worries to much. As we were pulling down main street in Durham with another shooting head pain, my eye opened and I was fine.  I do not take medication unless the pain is so bad that I just need something.  My last pain medication from the VA was five years old that about a month ago I took the last pill.  I have been unable to get a new prescription from the VA.  I am a 100% disabled Veteran that the government stopped my medical care to stop my free speech.  It was re-started but limited for combat related disabilities that I received in the line of duty.  I have many times complained in an official capacity about my medical care.  The government is using my care to teach me not to question the criminal acts of judges and government officials. 
   I should have died over there.  I came back to a place that I did not know or belong.  I was injured three separate times while I served.  Two are combat related and last year the VA diagnosed me with PTSD.  For some reason I am stuck in eternity.  A hell that I am told all Marines go when they die. 
   Ask why the newspapers censor my letters. Ask why a disabled veteran's medical can be used as a weapon.  Dieing in a benjo ditch on foreign soil is the eternal light glowing over all those that never get to come home.  I hope some day this Marines story is told and all those criminal judges and government officials in my nightmare go the H-ell with me. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi