• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

SamIam has finally made it to NH!

Started by SamIam, January 02, 2009, 05:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SamIam

My journey to NH has ended! It involved a 1.700 mile, 4-day Journey in a really big trick with my cat. I stopped at Osborne's on the way, but he got me drunk! The truck broke down 90 miles out side of Keene. I got that worked out, and went out exploring Keene a bit today. Tomorrow my new home is ready.

I'm moving in at Noon tomorrow near downtown Keene. I could really use some help unloading the truck. Ill order pizza, and the bar was packed on last. :)  PM me if you can make it and I'll send you the address.

SamIam

Russell Kanning

way cool

just after new years

are you the first freestater for 2009?

Dan

You were great on FTL.  Welcome Home Sam!

Pat K

Fluff and Stuff

This is great news.  I cannot make it to your move in party but I'll see you at JJ's party.

AntonLee

Porcupine Realtor

FINALLY!
Welcome home.   ;D

Word of your arrival has probably already spread throughout the court system in Cheshire County.

Kat Kanning

Jennifer

Welcome home!! We already have a party set up for you at 6 at JJ's. ;)

TackleTheWorld

Sam is here!  In all fairness, the bureaucrats should be advised to be ready to be photographed.

SamIam

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 02, 2009, 05:16 PM NHFT
way cool

just after new years

Quite possibly. I set out from Ithica at 8, but with the truck breaking down, I crossed over the same bridge from Will's video around 3pm. I recoginized it right away and it felt great to finally cross it.

I've been giddy all day thinking about the activism I want to engage in up here. :)

SamIam

SamIam

Quote from: Jennifer on January 02, 2009, 06:51 PM NHFT
Welcome home!! We already have a party set up for you at 6 at JJ's. ;)

Yep, I ran into JJ at the gas station today, and he told me about it. I'll be there.

Sam

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 02, 2009, 05:16 PM NHFT

It'll be easy to remember when you got here. Great to finally have you! This is where you belong. :)

David

Dave Ridley