• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grassroots beginning to the Free State Party

Started by Russell Kanning, January 04, 2009, 11:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

You can get in on the formation of this wonderful grassroots political organization .... The FSP .... The Free State Party.

We need to formulate our Party platform and start running candidates in elections on extremist freedom issues. We are looking for a few good men who are willing to push that big red Rothbardian button.

For those that just can't stomach the politics ... then they can fight them through the NH Underground or go agorist by living in the Shire.

NH Underground - Civil Disobedience, hiding refugees, poking the government
Shire residency - Agorist lifestyle, funny costumes
Free State Party - Radical Politics

proposed party platform planks:
NH secession in 2009
NH secession in 2010
UN Free Zone
glass hovels for government bureaucrats
holding politicians feet to the fire (porcupine brand optional)

Party Headquarters located in beautiful Grafton, NH ... the center of the political revolution.

Russell Kanning

that will be up for a vote from the Party's headquarters in Grafton, NH

another will be secession during 2009 or 2010

other proposed line items?

Russell Kanning

are you sick of being let down by the Libertarian Party?

Russell Kanning

ancapagency

Is political action allowed on this forum again, or is this just a joke?

Russell Kanning

Good point.

I guess this is radical enough for me .... and I will have to take it to another forum, or make another one. :)

Tom Sawyer

I have thought the Terms of Surrender in the Drug War would be something useful to offer.

I mean I don't think I am interested in hunting to the ends of the earth and hanging folks that created, support and/or allowed the war... ;D

But this nonsense of going "oh please just give in on the 1/4 oz or less as only a ticket." Is the talk of losers.
The losers are the monsters that lied, imprisoned, killed, and commited cultural genocide against peaceful people. Every recent public opinion poll finds the public is ready to relegalize cannabis, by as much as 65 to 75 percent.

The generation that has now come to power knows the lie of medical dangers that were told to us by the government. The bigotry and hatred unleashed by the War on (some) Drugs is unmeasurable. Most of the overreach we complain about when dealing with law enforcement is directly linked to the Drug War.

When will enough people stand up and say, my body - my choice?

AntonLee

Russell Kanning

Terms of Surrender in the Drug War (wording pending)

"All Children Left Alone Act"

Russell Kanning

We could have a "Contract with the Shire" campaign.
We also could have a more radical candidate "pledge to the taxpayer".

Could you supply a sentence or paragraph that explains your proposed planks?

Russell Kanning

I like Lloyd's spending freeze or 10% reduction per year pledge - you pledge to not sign or vote for anything that proposes or authorizes spending any more money than last year.

Pat K

At the first Porc Fest James Maynard was telling
of a good idea. To propose a law, you stand up on a box
and have a noose put around your neck, you propose the
law and it is voted on. If it  passes fine, if it is voted down they kick
the box out from under ya.

Kat Kanning

Is Maynard going to stand up under those conditions to propose the law?

Russell Kanning

that is one way to get rid of political enemies

ancapagency

Once, a state politician in AL was complaining about the fact that we (Libertarians) were always nagging him and fighting him on taxes and such.  So I offered him the following deal:

"For every percentage decrease in the current rate of a tax, you can buy yourself 1 week of peace--for 1 week, I won't nag you at all about THAT tax.  So, if you reduce the present State Income Tax by an across the board 52%, you buy yourself ONE WHOLE YEAR of me not fighting and nagging you on the State Income Tax.  The same goes for a reduction in the staffing of any particular government agency--so long as none of these cuts is accompanied by a corresponding increase in other areas--they have to be real cuts, and I'll be looking closely before I grant you the respite."

Needless to say, he didn't take me up on it.