• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What would be ideal act of civil dis in NH?

Started by Dave Ridley, August 27, 2005, 05:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

Birth certificates are not from hospitals; they are from state vital statistics offices. The hospitals just fill in the information and let the state know.

cathleeninnh

Many if not all of our generation, Pat, and older ones were not given state issued birth certificates at birth. The hospital issued them and informed the state. It was only down the line that we went back and requested state verifiication as state by state and department by department changed their policies on acceptable proof of identity. For me, the hospital issued one was adequate for 2 different state DMVs and for passport application and renewal and any number of other official government purposes. I finally hit the wall here in NH and had to shell out about $25 bucks to the state of TX for a verification document that is not a birth certificate.

Cathleen

Pat McCotter

OK. I knew there was a time; just thought it was longer ago.

I remember reading when folks went abroad in earlier times they took letters of introduction and letters of credit with them.

AlanM

Quote from: Pat McCotter on May 05, 2006, 06:47 PM NHFT
OK. I knew there was a time; just thought it was longer ago.

I remember reading when folks went abroad in earlier times they took letters of introduction and letters of credit with them.

Now you are dating yourself, Pat.  ;D

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: aries on May 05, 2006, 05:55 AM NHFT
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=3638 for discussion of a different kind of ID. Not quite CD until we implement a driving test component.

Defender - you should be able to have a copy of your birth certificate mailed to you by contacting the hospital or place where you were born.

I was born overseas to American parents, so this is not quite that easy.  I can get a certificate of birth abroad of an American citizen from the US State Department, but I will have to gather a bunch of information, including certified documents, and fill out a bunch of paperwork (I hate filling out paperwork), and I will have to send them a fat check.  I'm going to get it, probably this summer, but I've been too busy to find the time.

traveler

Acquire some barrels of industrial hemp seeds.Distribute them to people and plant them all over N.H...They cant arrest everyone.At least I dont think they can. :)

Tom Sawyer

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: traveler on May 05, 2006, 10:30 PM NHFT
Acquire some barrels of industrial hemp seeds.Distribute them to people and plant them all over N.H...They cant arrest everyone.At least I dont think they can. :)
Plant them on government owned property.  >:D Some courthouses have hanging plants.  It probably wouldn't be too hard to drop a seed or 2 into the pots.  >:D I don't know how one would get industrial hemp seeds though.

BaRbArIaN

Take your barrels of industrial hemp seeds and place them in strategic hidden areas where wild birds will be your hemp amassadors.  Sure some of them will not survive the birds, but the rest will be deposited all over NH and surrounding areas with sufficient fertilizer to start growing well.   It has the added bonus of limiting the risk to the one time you dump the seeds.   They can't arrest the birds for crapping all over the place.   >:-)

KBCraig

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on May 05, 2006, 10:42 PM NHFT
I don't know how one would get industrial hemp seeds though.

The non-industrial variety aren't too hard to come by...  ;D

Tunga

Kay, this is Tungas Idea for a gadget that could fuck things up but good.

What if somebody cloned a bunch of RFID tags for all kinds of products then put them into portable concealable broadcast unit. When you passed by a pinger your fake tags would announce themselves as ready to buy. Imagine store security wanting to search U for the 5000 CDs you had hidden under your coat. :D

Maybe  it could be powerfull enough to broadcast to sleazy pass. Then by cloning a bunch of other cars, each time through the toll  could be charged on somebody elses chip. >:D :icon_pirat:

aries

You know marijuana used to grow wild in every state? It's a very persistent weed.

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: aries on May 06, 2006, 06:25 AM NHFT

You know marijuana used to grow wild in every state? It's a very persistent weed.
I didn't know that.  Is hemp also persistent?

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

Just have all the pot smokers save their seeds and throw them in medians and infront of police stations.  I believe this is called "Operation Overgrow".

No need to plant them.  If you throw enough, they will grow!  (It's called weed for a reason!)