• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Have GPS, will Travel. Manchester, or statewide for large jobs.

Started by cxxguy, February 23, 2009, 10:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cxxguy

I am willing to provide transportation in and around Manchester, or beyond for large jobs.  I am a former cab driver, which may prejudice you for or against my driving.  I will always appear armed and ready to ensure your safe arrival at your destination through rain, sleet, snow, or jealous boyfriend.

Being new to the area, I am dependent on GPS for navigation, please have actual street address of your location or an address near your location for pickup.

If you live in Manchester, and have to move your cars during our periodic Chinese Fire Drills, this may come in especially handy.

I am also interested in coordinating activities of other potential "gypsy cabbies".  Please have a reliable vehicle and a GPS system (or expert knowledge of area) if you are interested.  I have never run this sort of business before, so please also have good ideas as to structure and organization, or the tolerence to be a Guinna Pig.