• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Beautiful solid luxury car for sale

Started by Lumpy, January 06, 2009, 08:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

Pull up in this and they know you mean business (even if you are out of the system).
Blue Book value over $7k.  Well worth it.  May consider some owner financing with some fair conditions.  This is a price for Porcupines only and not your friends.  $5k firm (no, I won't budge).
PM me for more pics or to come see the car with me.  It's on The Cape right now but I can bring it up here too if you can wait a day or two.

AntonLee

turbo

Lumpy

Willing to loan to responsible porcs...  you know who you are!

AntonLee

lastlady

Where are the stats on the car?

Year
Make
Model
Milage
Clean Title?
CD
Cassette
Moon roof
power locks
power seats
condition of tires

okay I'll stop here...  :)

Lumpy

Quote from: lastlady on January 10, 2009, 01:23 PM NHFT
Where are the stats on the car?

Year
Make
Model
Milage
Clean Title?
CD
Cassette
Moon roof
power locks
power seats
condition of tires

okay I'll stop here...  :)
1997 Mercedes Benz S500 with good rubber on the Yokohama Avids.  Onnly about 10k on them.
160k mi
It has everything.  No seriously, everything.  Except navigation.
The car is clean as a whistle but has been parked for a while in front of my house on Cape Cod so I'll have to wash it up on the outside before I drag it out.
I might drive up here with the civil dis plates (private) that I got from Ian  >:D if I'm feeling oppressed enough.
PM me for anything else.

Lumpy

I'll be back in Keene soon if people are interested.  I will be bringing the car up with the Shire plates.
Since I've been out of state I haven't had time to tend to the sale so it's been parked all this time.
Price is still 5k for Porcs only.
PM me if you are interested peeplz!