• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wierd porc 411 from Irena Goddard

Started by Pat K, January 08, 2009, 04:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Any one know if Irena is o-k?

Got a short porc 411, with not much
excpet right at the end it sounded like some
one crying.

Fluff and Stuff

I just called the D-man and he said all was good with him and he thought all was good all around but that he would call Irena just incase.

AntonLee

Pat K

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 08, 2009, 04:18 PM NHFT
I just called the D-man and he said all was good with him and he thought all was good all around but that he would call Irena just incase.

Thanks Kieth.

Puke

Quote from: AntonLee on January 08, 2009, 04:20 PM NHFT
that was weird.  Maybe a pocket dial

That's what it sounded like to me. It happens, you know.

KBCraig

Quote from: Puke on January 08, 2009, 05:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on January 08, 2009, 04:20 PM NHFT
that was weird.  Maybe a pocket dial

That's what it sounded like to me. It happens, you know.

Yep, but when it ends right after a toddler says "Wnere zhcqpo sqere, Momma?", it raises your hackles a bit.

Lloyd Danforth

So.  Have you folks that monitor porc 411 and were concerned about the call had the courtesy of an explanation from the Goddards?

lastlady

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on January 09, 2009, 07:40 AM NHFT
So.  Have you folks that monitor porc 411 and were concerned about the call had the courtesy of an explanation from the Goddards?

Maybe Irena is slightly embarrassed by a personal moment being broadcast to everyone? I know if I was crying and by accident it was recorded and broadcasted I would feel a bit shy about it.

les nessman

If you ever receive a Porc 411 from me it will probably sound something like this,
and Irena I hope everything is ok.  :)

dalebert

It clearly sounds like an accidental dial. No explanation is called for. I can't believe this has resulted in such an ongoing thread.

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on January 11, 2009, 10:18 AM NHFT
It clearly sounds like an accidental dial. No explanation is called for. I can't believe this has resulted in such an ongoing thread.

Well now just mess with Dale I say this thread has to
go to 20 pages.  >:D

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

I think we should assume that there is something is wrong with Irena... and that Dale is helping to cover this up.