New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Underground Wiki

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Dream Home - Architecture Thread  (Read 18148 times)

PorcupineArchitect

• Liberty Lover
Re: Your Dream Home - Architecture Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2010, 03:13 PM NHFT »

I am a free state project participant and an architect offering services to liberty oriented people in NH and free state project participants.

I have over five years experience and hold a masters of architecture. I have a great deal of experience with single family homes.

I specialize in creating emotive places that are well-tuned to their context and surrounding landscape. I have done rigorous study in how environment and architecture can induce and support well-being. There is exciting new research in the field of neuroscience that proves my thesis that architecture can evoke wellness and there are ways to design to evoke more wellness. Architects I appreciate include Richard Neutra, Frank Llyod Wright, Steven Holl and Juhani Pallassma.

I'm working on a booklet called "hidden cabins in the wilderness".

From modern grand mansions on the mountain to humble single room cabins carved into a bluff, I can design and draw to your personal taste. I'm well versed in 'green' and 'sustainable' techniques.

If any of you are interested in building a new home in New Hampshire, message me. I offer free advice and if you are interested in hiring me I can email you my portfolio and offer a proposal.

If you have a specific design in mind, I can also just do the drafting for you. I can deliver blueprints for not much more than what Menards would charge.

feel free to email me directly: tandtfoods@gmail.com

MaineShark

• Enemy of the State
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2010, 10:14 PM NHFT »

Cool.  Are you here in NH, yet?

Joe

KBCraig

• Childish in charge
  • Enemy of the State
  • Spazzing for Freedom
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2010, 03:59 AM NHFT »

Nice. I hope you stick around and participate in the forums, and that your work becomes known.

PorcupineArchitect

• Liberty Lover
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2010, 10:35 AM NHFT »

Thanks. Yes I plan to prod around in the forum. I dabbled in freestateproject forum for a little while as JeffersonsSpirit, but I just started on here.

I'm not in NH now, but I plan to be there by next fall. I was at last years porc fest and have otherwise been to NH a few times before.

I wont' really fully develop my architecture business until I get there, but for now I want to start a little advertising, become known a bit. For now, I can take on projects and start work without actually being there or meeting the client in person.

Of course I'm strongly against all building codes and zoning rules.

I notice some of you like the traditional designs of the northeast. I worked at a boutique firm in Chicago for a while that specialized in classical and traditional detailing so I can help with that.

KBCraig

• Childish in charge
  • Enemy of the State
  • Spazzing for Freedom
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2010, 01:43 AM NHFT »

Otosan

• Mischievous
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2010, 07:23 AM NHFT »

My dream house is one on 10+ acres of land and paid for.    ;D

Lloyd Danforth

• Global Moderator
  • Enemy of the State
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2010, 08:31 AM NHFT »

Hell! A shed on 10 paid acres would do. Hi George.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up