• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Your Dream Home - Architecture Thread

Started by Alex Free Market, January 09, 2009, 11:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PorcupineArchitect

I am a free state project participant and an architect offering services to liberty oriented people in NH and free state project participants.

I have over five years experience and hold a masters of architecture. I have a great deal of experience with single family homes.

I specialize in creating emotive places that are well-tuned to their context and surrounding landscape. I have done rigorous study in how environment and architecture can induce and support well-being. There is exciting new research in the field of neuroscience that proves my thesis that architecture can evoke wellness and there are ways to design to evoke more wellness. Architects I appreciate include Richard Neutra, Frank Llyod Wright, Steven Holl and Juhani Pallassma.

I'm working on a booklet called "hidden cabins in the wilderness".

From modern grand mansions on the mountain to humble single room cabins carved into a bluff, I can design and draw to your personal taste. I'm well versed in 'green' and 'sustainable' techniques.

If any of you are interested in building a new home in New Hampshire, message me. I offer free advice and if you are interested in hiring me I can email you my portfolio and offer a proposal.

If you have a specific design in mind, I can also just do the drafting for you. I can deliver blueprints for not much more than what Menards would charge.

feel free to email me directly: tandtfoods@gmail.com

MaineShark

KBCraig

Nice. I hope you stick around and participate in the forums, and that your work becomes known.

PorcupineArchitect

Thanks. Yes I plan to prod around in the forum. I dabbled in freestateproject forum for a little while as JeffersonsSpirit, but I just started on here.

I'm not in NH now, but I plan to be there by next fall. I was at last years porc fest and have otherwise been to NH a few times before.

I wont' really fully develop my architecture business until I get there, but for now I want to start a little advertising, become known a bit. For now, I can take on projects and start work without actually being there or meeting the client in person.

Of course I'm strongly against all building codes and zoning rules.

I notice some of you like the traditional designs of the northeast. I worked at a boutique firm in Chicago for a while that specialized in classical and traditional detailing so I can help with that.

KBCraig

Otosan

My dream house is one on 10+ acres of land and paid for.    ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Hell! A shed on 10 paid acres would do. Hi George.