• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Attack the budget of goverment agencies....

Started by alphincr, January 12, 2009, 01:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

alphincr

For instance, the cosmetology/barber agency in NH.  I saw the video of the illegal manicure and thought that was great.  Now imagine that you notify the agency that there will be further manicures preformed simultaneously in 3 locations throughout the state. North near the Canadian border, 300 yards of the coast of NH, and the park in Keene, Sunday mornings at 6 am of course.  They will either be forced to ignore the crimes or they will have to expend great resources if they intend to prevent them. 

Most of these agencies also have a procedure by which citizens can report violations of whatever laws these agencies enforce.  Find out what the rules are, go out and find violations on your own, force the agencies to follow their own ridiculous procedures to the T.  Get them out of the office, on the road, paying travel expenses, hotel stays, overtime.....force them to go back to the  State and ask for more money. 

Same would work with a zoning agency.  Get out and find violations, force them to ticket our fellow citizens.  Violations occurring at night or weekend, even better.  File the complaint and follow up.  Did an agent go out to investigate, what was the action taken.....etc.  Take away from them the power of random enforcement.  Citizens will get tired of them quickly I think.   

I don't know, just an idea, seems like a small group, 20 or 30 people focusing on one agency at a time would be very effective. 

KBCraig

Pretty good. That's like forcing them to hold a trial over something trivial and silly: it causes them to spend a lot more money than they hope to get in fines.

You could even make the locations somewhere that it's easy to draw a crowd, but hard for the bureaucrats to get to. Atop Monadnock, or Washington, for instance.

alphincr

Imagine a few seeds a shovel and a GPS.  Plant pot plants throughout the state and list on line the GPS coordinates for each plant.  How many times would the authorities really track it down and dig it up??  at what cost?...Nothing organized, just random people doing random plantings.  I love the thought of the authorities knowing exactly where it is, but choosing to do nothing about it. Planting season is almost here!

I would expect hiking to become a much more popular activity.

Lloyd Danforth

Pat McCotter

Ogre

That's hilarious. I bet the state would work hard to track those down (and yes, waste a LOT of time doing so). And then, of course, once they start finding all the single plants, start posting bogus locations on the geocaching site...  ;D

Pat McCotter

The geocaching site would probably start deleting them - if it hasn't already happened to them.