• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Motherf***ing Parking Ticket

Started by error, January 12, 2009, 10:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Holy s***! I have got to meet this guy. He's definitely on the right track here. Or on something. But one thing's clear, he's gotten one f***ing ticket too many.

[youtube=480,385]gcRWADEln80[/youtube]

Pat K

Pat K

He don't like Motherfucking tickets or Motherfucking bugs!

Oh my ribs hurt.

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on January 12, 2009, 10:33 PM NHFT
He don't like Motherfucking tickets or Motherfucking bugs!

I've never watched CSI, except in the background while Mary and Sarah watched it. I casually mentioned that I'd seen a magazine cover about the "End of Grissom" on the show.

Mary: "Yeah, Samuel L. Jackson is taking over. Wait... is that the right actor? No, I think it's Laurence Fishburne."

Me: "Fishburne seems laid back like Grissom. Jackson would be too kick-ass for the show."

Mary: "Motherfuckin' beakers in a motherfuckin' lab!"

;D

Pat K

ColdSoul

Lol, willing to stand up to the man but can't hardly stand up to a bug :)

We use to get those bugs all the time in California, they don't harm nothing or sting. I guess if you grow up in a city when you see a living thing not but into the city by the government it must be unusual.

Guy is hella funny though, I laughed a ton listening to him.

dalebert

I gonna subscribe to that muthafucka!

Hubbard

Wow... Not the guy I want to represent my cause. Are you kidding me? He sounds half retarded...

les nessman

QuoteThese toys belong to a kid....Whose MOM I used to hook up with...LOL

The posterboard, the diagrams, the "overlappin sensation", and the guys regard for his freedom
to open the door...I like this guy.  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Hubbard on January 13, 2009, 09:57 AM NHFT
He sounds half retarded...

It's part of the act. He's a performer. It's freakin' hilarious.

AntonLee

Quote from: Hubbard on January 13, 2009, 09:57 AM NHFT
Wow... Not the guy I want to represent my cause. Are you kidding me? He sounds half retarded...

pot calls kettle and says what?

Mike Barskey

ChiCity's vid was awesome. Even breaking the 4th wall and talking to the viewer and "controlling" the theme music. Nice.

lastlady

I think I'm in love... My sides hurt!  ;D

Kat Kanning