• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Motherf***ing Parking Ticket

Started by error, January 12, 2009, 10:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Jim Johnson

AntonLee

mackler

Quote from: Friday on January 16, 2009, 05:44 PM NHFT
It sounds to me like he's playing up the "ghetto" for comedic effect. 

What do you mean by "ghetto?"

Hubbard

Quote from: Friday on January 16, 2009, 05:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on January 16, 2009, 03:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on January 15, 2009, 03:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on January 15, 2009, 03:10 PM NHFT
What's part of the act?

*sigh* The way he talks which Hubbard interprets as him sounding "half retarded".

How can you tell it's an act?

Well for one thing, there's a distinct difference in the way he speaks when he's on the phone with a gooberment employee as opposed to when he's just monologueing.  It sounds to me like he's playing up the "ghetto" for comedic effect. 

Maybe the act is when he is on the phone.

Hubbard

Quote from: Toadstool on January 15, 2009, 11:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: Hubbard on January 15, 2009, 01:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on January 14, 2009, 05:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: Hubbard on January 14, 2009, 04:05 PM NHFT
You guys must be the wiggers I see overtaking the state.

Wow, that earned my first smite in months!

And you were my first too sweetheart.

Libertarian = To let anyone choose their life as long as it does not affect anothers life...
You= racist, cuz you aint ever gonan go to the hood and start running your cock sucka meng, who the fuck you think you iz to start clack a lacking how a nigga runs hiz life, nigga pleaze.

Now your wondering is this mother fucker white, is he black, or is he from the CITY! 
My friend,  I am colorless.  I am mexican, white, orange and Green... green from overload of the sweet mother fucker cheeba son!
I got fam who is black white yellow and azian.

SO if you cant dig. den stfu.  Niggah.

and now to reply to this dude.
OMG SO FUCKING FUNNY!
I had mad friends who would over explain shit like this dude, awesome story teller.
good stuff.

My head hurts.....

Quote from: lastlady on January 16, 2009, 03:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Hubbard on January 16, 2009, 03:46 PM NHFT

I wonder if I can get to -1,000...... Help me out assholes~!

Why are you on this forum?

This doesn't seem to be the kind of place you would enjoy. Personally I try to stay away from those I consider assholes.

I originally came to this forum because I found it by watching the Ridley videos. Started out alright but the more I read the more I notice you guys and gals are more PC and BS laden than most.

Tom Sawyer

Don't mistake tolerance for political correctness. We don't fit into the right vs left mold that most people assume are the only flavors to choice from.

As for myself, I have friends that are potheads, fags, spics, niggers, wops, kikes etc, etc.
The people I won't associate with are the intolerant that think that it is ok to use force against others because of arbitrary lines defined by color, religion, nationality, ethnicity etc.

Libertarians believe in more personal freedom than the left and more economic freedom than the right. More "extreme" than either side, when "extreme" means live and let live.

lastlady

Quote from: lastlady on January 16, 2009, 03:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: Hubbard on January 16, 2009, 03:46 PM NHFT

I wonder if I can get to -1,000...... Help me out assholes~!

Why are you on this forum?

This doesn't seem to be the kind of place you would enjoy. Personally I try to stay away from those I consider assholes.

I originally came to this forum because I found it by watching the Ridley videos. Started out alright but the more I read the more I notice you guys and gals are more PC and BS laden than most.
[/quote]

So why do you stay? If I found myself associating with PC and BS laden people I would find myself going somewhere else.

lastlady

yes I know the type... Well enjoy then!

dalebert

Quote from: Hubbard on January 17, 2009, 04:39 PM NHFT
I like conflict. And assholes.

Sounds like you're perfect for a career in politics.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Hubbard on January 17, 2009, 04:39 PM NHFT
I like conflict. And assholes.

More than once L. Ron here has defined himself as a troll.

People have included him in the conversation, even past the point of reasonable. My suggestion would be to no longer feed the troll.

mackler

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 17, 2009, 01:50 PM NHFT
We don't fit into the right vs left mold that most people assume are the only flavors to choice from.

Who's this "we" whom you're speaking for?  Individualist/Libertarians?  If you're going to speak on behalf of "we" then you might add that we reject collectivism.

The people I won't associate with are the intolerant that think that it is ok to use force against others because of arbitrary lines defined by color, religion, nationality, ethnicity etc.

I don't think it's okay to use non-defensive force against others, period.  I could care less about whether the offender does so because of an "arbitrary line."

Tom Sawyer

Well I guess we doesn't include you then :)