• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Yeah! I've been ignored by my very first user.

Started by Alex Free Market, January 13, 2009, 12:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Free Market

Yeah!  I've been ignored by my very first user.

Hmmmmm. I wonder who it could be.  ** thinks to self **

I'm going to throw out a totally unsubstantiated guess:  David

I don't think he liked my comment about civil disobediance.  If not him, I'm going to guess that that was the thread that did it, anyway...   

Oh wait.... I pissed Seth Cohn off too, I think.  Forgot about that.  *shrugs* 

Gee, and to think that I had not even begun to piss people off on purpose yet.  I wonder how rapidly my number shall increase when I actually start to do that.

doobie

Hw do you see how many people have ignored you?

KBCraig

Quote from: doobie on January 13, 2009, 12:48 AM NHFT
Hw do you see how many people have ignored you?

Click "Profile", and you can see "Ignored by n users."

You used to be able to see who was ignoring you. I guess that got lost in the upgrades.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on January 13, 2009, 12:56 AM NHFT
You used to be able to see who was ignoring you. I guess that got lost in the upgrades.

No, it was an intentional change.

dalebert

Quote from: Alex Free Market on January 13, 2009, 12:00 AM NHFT

I know David and I seriously doubt it was him.

Gee, and to think that I had not even begun to piss people off on purpose yet.

There's a word for that. It's called trolling.

Kat Kanning

Caleb

Maybe it was an accident add.  Someone ignored me the other day, and then just as quickly they unignored me. Then a few weeks ago, I discovered to my horror that I had inadvertently added Rainy to my ignore list. I have no idea how that happened. I wouldn't ignore her.

Some consolation perhaps?

dalebert

The ignore button is pretty close to a bunch of other useful buttons. It's easy to hit by accident and it's not like it pops up a window to confirm or anything dramatic. It's very subtle.

sandm000

I've ignored everyone who's commented in this thread.

If I keep this up this forum will be a very lonely place for me, indeed.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: dalebert on January 13, 2009, 08:07 AM NHFT
There's a word for that. It's called trolling.

Knowing Alex somewhat personally, I would hardly ever call him a troll. Abrasive? Sure, and I can't fault him with that... because... well, so am I.

lastlady

I like your posts Alex, I think the ignore is a mistake.

AntonLee

right. . . I couldn't think of why someone would ignore Alex.

David

It wasn't me.  I have never intentionally ignored anyone, though i did once accidentally hit the ignore button once.   :blush: 
I rarely take what people say personally, even when I strongly disagree.   :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Caleb on January 13, 2009, 11:26 AM NHFT
Maybe it was an accident add.  Someone ignored me the other day, and then just as quickly they unignored me. Then a few weeks ago, I discovered to my horror that I had inadvertently added Rainy to my ignore list. I have no idea how that happened. I wouldn't ignore her.

Some consolation perhaps?

Thanks Caleb!  :D   I said hi to you a few weeks ago in a post and I wondered why you didn't say hi back like you usually do.  :)

I had Jane on my ignore list one time and that was right after I signed up here and she was one of the people that helped us move in plus I like her so I don't know how she got on there either. :dontknow:

Hubbard

Quote from: Alex Free Market on January 13, 2009, 12:00 AM NHFT
Yeah!  I've been ignored by my very first user.

Hmmmmm. I wonder who it could be.  ** thinks to self **

I don't think he liked my comment about civil disobediance.  If not him, I'm going to guess that that was the thread that did it, anyway...   

Oh wait.... I pissed Seth Cohn off too, I think.  Forgot about that.  *shrugs* 

Gee, and to think that I had not even begun to piss people off on purpose yet.  I wonder how rapidly my number shall increase when I actually start to do that.

AND. I smite you.