• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Breaking: Govt. moves against Free Talk Live

Started by Dave Ridley, January 15, 2009, 02:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

His Majesty The King
Keene District Court
Cheshire, SS                                                                                          January term 2009

The King

v.
Ian Bernard/servant

Motion to Show Treason

NOW COMES THE KING by and through Eliezer Rivera, Police Prosecutor
to ask The Kings Court to have Ian Bernard appear before the King to Show Cause to His Majesty.

I.   That, a Royal Officer of The King feels compelled to advised the King of Ian Bernard's
     recent behavior, which could be looked upon as treason, to Wit:

a. 626:8 Criminal Liability for Conduct of Another.
III. A person is an accomplice of another person in the commission of an offense
If:  (a) With the purpose of promoting ... the commission of the offense... aids... in planning and committing It.

We shall not bore the King or his Royal servants with petty details.... But ask that the King render unto His servants the Royal Justice of which they are so deserving.  

Respectfully submitted,
The King' Royal Servant

Kat Kanning

Russell complained that I about spit chunks from Facile Tator's post. :)

I submitted the article to Alex Jones' show.

ColdSoul

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 15, 2009, 12:37 PM NHFT
Quote from: ColdSoul on January 15, 2009, 12:18 PM NHFT
Prosecutors (who I assume Rivera is) doesn't take orders from the PD. We use to have the Prosecutor toss out all kinds of cases and that was what they did. Now if the Chief of the Keene Police called the District Attorney or something along those lines then that might filter down. That's generally how it works.

This is not true according to my in-the-system source.  The prosecutor does take orders from the chief, or anyone who outranks him in KPD.  The county attorney can only override the prosecutor, not order him to do things.

I am sorry I must have not have made myself clear. What I mean is the Chief of KPD might call the Prosecutor's Boss who will then filter it down. This happens all the time. The Chief of the KPD doesn't have any direct link to the Prosecutor but if the Chief calls the Prosecutor's boss and says we need to do something about this.. blah blah blah. The Prosecutor's Boss (District Attorney, Attorney General?) would then tell the Prosecutor to try and see what they can do. I highly doubt the Prosecutor would do something like this on his own, but anything is possible. Again it isn't a "official order" it's a filter down or information like "it might be a good idea (wink) for you to look into this" type of thing.

FTL_Ian

I see what you're saying.  I don't think I was clear:

Sgt. (and prosecutor) Rivera takes orders from the higher ranking officers in the KPD, including the Chief.  The chief is Rivera's boss.  He does not take orders from the county attorney.

It seems things are different here in NH from what you are used to.

Josh

This is where the conflict of interests between "Prosecutor" and "Officer" come into play, considering both are the same person. It gives KPD more pull with the prosecutor's office, among other things.

Kat Kanning

I don't think there's a prosecutor other than the police officer prosecutor.

jaqeboy

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 15, 2009, 01:31 PM NHFT
I don't think there's a prosecutor other than the police officer prosecutor.

I believe District Court cases all just have police prosecutors, whereas when you get to Superior Court, it's done by a County Attorney. There's a kind of special status to District Courts, in that they're not constituitonally-defined. All their cases are appealable for a de novo trial in Superior Court (an all new trial on the merits, not like a Supreme Court challenge on the legal issues, or on abuse of discretion.)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on January 15, 2009, 06:17 AM NHFT
"criminal liability for the conduct of another"?  Outrageous and offensive. 

Good work, Keene authorities; knowing that you will investigate and pursue people merely for *watching* civil disobedience has greatly increased my desire to do so, just to let you know what I think about your feeble attempts to intimidate the citizens you supposedly serve.  Next time, the crowd will be bigger.

As for going after Ian for engaging in his chosen and perfectly legal profession, all I can say is, in the immortal words of Guido the Pimp, "In a sluggish economy, never, ever fuck with another man's livelihood!"

exactly
liable ... to who? how much? really crazy

I think they didn't like the big crowd. But it will bring more I bet.  :icon_pirat:

I guess some of us are going after the government guys jobs. Ian hasn't stolen from people, they voluntarily give him money.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: slim on January 15, 2009, 07:22 AM NHFT
I have not listened to the show yet but this is sounding like the Keene Korupt Kourt system is going to try and lean on Ian to get information so they can get the person who supplied Andrew with the marijuana.
I think they would like to go after everyone, but Ian is easiest right now, since he had something "suspended" by the thugs.
They are no longer ignoring us. We have moved on to step 3.

Kat Kanning

People are really pouring into Keene because of this kind of stuff.  I guess we can send a thank you to Rivera for THAT.

K. Darien Freeheart

mackler

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 15, 2009, 12:45 PM NHFT
http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/NHFreePress/?q=node/309 

OK, if I write an article about Ian's thing, blog about it, and show up at his court, will I be criminally liable too?

If I take this bong hit, will I be liable too?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jacobus on January 15, 2009, 09:15 AM NHFT
I hope that Ian can use this situation to drive up his listenership and AMP dollars!

Does this also mean that all of us AMPers are aiding Ian and thereby also "guilty"?
yes
Ian is the innocent victim ... you are the actual liable parties

OferNave

Quote from: mackler on January 15, 2009, 01:58 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 15, 2009, 12:45 PM NHFT
http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/NHFreePress/?q=node/309 

OK, if I write an article about Ian's thing, blog about it, and show up at his court, will I be criminally liable too?

If I take this bong hit, will I be liable too?

Liable... to share.