• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Warrant out for Mike Barskey

Started by ancapagency, January 15, 2009, 09:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ancapagency

As per latest Porc411--a warrant has been issued for Mike Barskey's arrest for failure to appear at court in Milford.  $2000 bail set, apparently.

leetninja

I'm unsure of the background here but it came into porc411 that while Libertine was at her own arraignment Mike failed to appear and now has a warrant for his arrest and bail set at 2k

Kat Kanning

Merged the two topics on this.  This is from the gun/open container incident a week or so ago.

FTL_Ian

People asked me why I showed up in Keene court - this is why.  Now they can kick in Mike's door (if they find his address), and really destroy peoples' lives.

FTL_Ian

One might legitimately ask to be shown proof of obligation to "appear", but they probably won't answer and will instead show one a jail cell.  That is, if you're allowed to even speak the question in the first place.   >:(

Russell Kanning

alright he barskeyed the court
I wonder if it is the same judge Lauren had.

I would do the exact same thing as Mike in this situation.
After seeing their reaction to Ian ... I consider them all kangaroo courts.

FTL_Ian

I suppose it's fine if you can hide out.  I don't have that luxury.

Kat Kanning

I don't think anyone was saying you shouldn't show up to court, Ian.  That's something you have to decide.

Jim Johnson

If it is the same judge that Lauren had, the judge has a very Royal opinion of her self and her court but is embarrassed when that opinion is brought to light.   ;)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 15, 2009, 01:47 PM NHFT
If it is the same judge that Lauren had, the judge has a very Royal opinion of her self and her court but is embarrassed when that opinion is brought to light.   ;)

That court did not like it very much when I attempted to bring a camera in there.  This was way back when we didn't have too many cameramen:

I betcha they really wouldn't like a handful of cameramen showing up if they ever find Barskey.  In regards to that, can police statewide pick him up or just Milford cops?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 15, 2009, 01:30 PM NHFT
I suppose it's fine if you can hide out.  I don't have that luxury.
I would guess that Barskey knows that he can get dragged in ... but it is such a small issue, maybe they won't care.

FTL_Ian

Do they consider FTA a small issue?  Seems like a slap to their "authority", and that they won't like that too much.  Didn't the feds raid your house on an FTA?

Jim Johnson

They will handle the 'fail to appear' in the usual manor.

Some day down the road... Mike will be stopped for some minor infraction or have to go to the hospital or re register his car... just some little thing and ding... they'll have him.  They aren't going to go looking for him.
There are so many traps already set for him... and the really insidious part... it will be the one that he least expects.    :(

Kat Kanning

He's on the run from the law now  :)

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 15, 2009, 04:55 PM NHFT
He's on the run from the law now  :)

I think they call that "on the lam".