• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I just made my own drop leg tactical holster from scratch.

Started by AnarchoJesse, January 16, 2009, 05:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

Duct tape, two old leather belts, and some ingenuity are all it took to make this fine piece of awesome. I'll have pics up later tonight, but I am just so damn proud of how industrious I am, I had to share it.

K. Darien Freeheart

I live in a gun-unfriendly state and cross state lines to work. But I still wanted to holster something, so I've considered a holster for my video camera. You may have inspired me. :)

neggy

Jacobus

Raineyrocks

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on January 16, 2009, 05:24 PM NHFT
Duct tape, two old leather belts, and some ingenuity are all it took to make this fine piece of awesome. I'll have pics up later tonight, but I am just so damn proud of how industrious I am, I had to share it.

Neato!  :D

William

Quote from: neggy on January 26, 2009, 06:27 PM NHFT
you are exhibiting the symptoms of a mall ninja

knock it off

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

I actually had to read the whole thing just to see how bad it could get. Mall NINJAS...

ColdSoul

Mall Ninja's is so funny, thanks for pointing to that link. I would like to meet this "Ninja" and ask him to go work at my old job where you locked in a room with 15 Murders/Rapists/Attempted Murders with a lot less than he says he walks around with. Also talking about tazering a kid because he takes 2 samples from a mall shop? That is so ridiculous, I can see why he needs to walk around with a bullet proof vest.

I am really glad this is just some net geek going off like he does something important. Though it does look like he knows a decent amount about weapons, but no true idea's of tactical operations at all.

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: ColdSoul on January 31, 2009, 07:12 PM NHFT
Mall Ninja's is so funny, thanks for pointing to that link. I would like to meet this "Ninja" and ask him to go work at my old job where you locked in a room with 15 Murders/Rapists/Attempted Murders with a lot less than he says he walks around with. Also talking about tazering a kid because he takes 2 samples from a mall shop? That is so ridiculous, I can see why he needs to walk around with a bullet proof vest.

I am really glad this is just some net geek going off like he does something important. Though it does look like he knows a decent amount about weapons, but no true idea's of tactical operations at all.

Leave mall ninja alone.  None of you know what you are talking about.  I used to work in malls & even applied for a similar position.  I wasn't able to complete the phyiscal requirements.

These guys are REAL.  They don't get thanked or paid enough for what they do... the least you could do is not put them down.

I thought I was in better company on this forum.

SpeedPhreak

ColdSoul

Quote from: SpeedPhreak on January 31, 2009, 07:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: ColdSoul on January 31, 2009, 07:12 PM NHFT

Leave mall ninja alone.  None of you know what you are talking about.  I used to work in malls & even applied for a similar position.  I wasn't able to complete the phyiscal requirements.

These guys are REAL.  They don't get thanked or paid enough for what they do... the least you could do is not put them down.

I thought I was in better company on this forum.

LOL. I know some would consider me a Mall Ninja I guess for carrying around this

But I love it, a great knife that can do a lot of different things.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: neggy on January 26, 2009, 06:27 PM NHFT
you are exhibiting the symptoms of a mall ninja

knock it off

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Gecko45 is obviously screwing around and fucking with heads.  I wonder if the author has ever considered how he looks to others.
He's on at least two forums dealing exclusively anti personnel weapons and finds Gecko45 so fascinating he has spent what looks like days of researching this guy's posts and hours writing that rediculous piece.