• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Doobie Harassed for open carrying "two pistols"

Started by doobie, December 28, 2008, 03:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ancapagency

Has that been sent to the Manchester PD?  If not, it ought to be.

KBCraig

Quote from: ancapagency on January 16, 2009, 06:40 AM NHFT
Has that been sent to the Manchester PD?  If not, it ought to be.

It appeared in Police Chief Magazine in December 2005. This is the official publication of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, so I'm certain Mara has seen it.

ancapagency

Firewall99

The Supreme courts latest desicion in Herring v. United States, No. 07-513 (2008), is the last straw for me.  A good report on the case may be found at the RealityZone cache:

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/realityzone/UFNcourtillegalevidence.htnl (Yes, ".htnl".)

As a result of this decision, there is no longer any real remedy for a violation of constitutional rights due to a search arising from an illegal stop or arrest.  Game over.

Ed griffin had this to say, "[The] Supreme Court rules that evidence obtained illegally can be used in court if police claim they didn't know they broke the law. How often do police admit breaking the law on purpose? The police state grows."  An understatement, IMO.

It should be entirely clear by now that the "justice" system is nothing more that a front organization for a criminal enterprise.  The real criminals are on the bench.

grasshopper

This is MY point exactly; if a person calls to cops for no reason or a cop hassles you for no reason, there should be reprocussion and fines applied.
  It is NOT fair that a non gun person can call in the Marines for someone open carrying and not committing a crime, and, causing a public nusance should not be used as an excuse to call armed malitia to hassle a law biding citizen.

Hubbard

Seems open and shut to me. Open carry is legal, cops stopped him and hassled him. FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

doobie

I mailed in my complaint today.  We'll see if I get any response.  If not I'll be OCing two pistols sometime mid-late February in Concord while carrying NO identification!

AntonLee

grasshopper

sling a carbine over the sholder, that aught to get em mad. :)

doobie

Quote from: grasshopper on January 26, 2009, 01:11 PM NHFT
sling a carbine over the sholder, that aught to get em mad. :)

Hopefully I'll have my AR pistol come spring/summer....  I'm hoping 2-3 months.