• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Are there callcenters in NH?

Started by tracysaboe, August 29, 2005, 02:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

I currently work at a call center. We are a business that takes calls for other businesses during their off business hours, over-flo, etc.

Are jobs like that availible in NH, or is that just a mid-western thing. (I know it's a dieing job market in the U.S., as many are getting outsourced to India. Wages are cheeper in the MidWest, and that's one reason call centers are located here. Also our dialect isn't a heavy accent, like Maine, southern, or anything.) But I wondered if these types of businesses exist in NH?

Tracy

Kat Kanning

Here's one:

New England Call Center
24 Saint Thomas St
Dover, NH 03820-3704 
(603) 743-1500

Mincin lives in Dover, too.  Not that I'm recommending anyone move to the Seacoast rather than Keene!   ;D

Kat Kanning

Oh much better, here's one in Keene:

Keene Answering Svc
(603) 352-6500     
232 Winchester St
Keene, NH

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I have also toyed with the 1800sandiego idea for here in NH.

tracysaboe

Thank you. They don't look to viable compaired to around here, but that's good to know. (Their's like 4 or 5 right here in Sioux Falls.)

TRacy

Heyduke

if you are willing to expand the skillset some, Oxford Healthcare, Delta Dental and Fidelity all have call centers in state that handle incoming calls for their benefits customers...Delta is in Concord, Oxford is in Hooksett and Nashua and Fido is in Merrimack...

Heyduke

I forgot--Fidelity uses a head-hunter firm for many of its positions-- Veritude --I think it is www.veritude.com

I am a Fido ex-pat, but engineering side...hude facility in Merrimack--3500 employees on 500 acres