• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Items for sale

Started by 41mag, January 19, 2009, 06:00 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

41mag

I've got a few items going up for sale.  The first is a Nikon N50 35mm (film) camera.  I've got the camera bag, and a couple of lenses to go with it.

41mag

Second item is a Marlin bolt action 22lr rifle.  I've got 2 ten round magazines to go with it.  (Does not include hard case in pic.)

Sold

41mag

Third item is a S&W model 58 revolver.  I don't have a picture of it right now, but some of you may have seen me with it.  I've often open carried it.  Blued revolver with 4" barrel, fixed sights in .41 magnum, will have the standard factory grips on it (instead of the stag currently on it).

Lloyd Danforth

PowerPenguin

...It's so short! Is that the original grip?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: PowerPenguin on January 22, 2009, 09:20 PM NHFT
...It's so short! Is that the original grip?
Thats an image i pulled off of Google, not mike's gun.

41mag

Ihave about 700 or so (not sure of the exact amount) 30 caliber tracers.  I believe they are 147gr.  This is not loaded ammo.

41mag

M1 Garand for sale.  The headspace is bad, and would need a new barrel. 

Also have some 30-06 ammo in Garand clips.  If anyone is interested, I'll see how much I've got but I'm guessing about 200 rounds or so.