• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bowling, anyone?

Started by Mike Barskey, January 22, 2009, 08:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Who wants to go bowling this Friday night?

Teri and I are going, so I chose Leda Lanes in Nashua, near me. Who wants to join us? Drink a few beers, bowl a few frames... just ordinary average guys. I wouldn't mind going to a different bowling alley as long as it's not too far away - maybe between Manchester and Nashua.

Any takers? I guarantee you'll beat me at bowling. No really, I guarantee it. I'll give you double your money back if I beat you (two times $0 is $0, silly). :)

[Edit] Changed "Windham" to "Nashua"

Recumbent ReCycler

Sounds like fun, but I'm broke and need to earn some money.  Perhaps another time.

Giggan

I would if I was in NH. I need to start bowling on the regular. It's too much fun not to.

dalebert

Here's a slightly more useful link to Leda Lanes;)

I'm a little bit jealous of you, Mike. You live near my beau, though I admit it's a bit early to be using that term.  :blush:

Mike Barskey

Yeah, Leda Lanes' website is a bit...lackluster. :)

Dude, you and Mr. Right should join us! Come on out! I bet he looks sexy in someone else's shoes and a shirt with his name on the pocket.

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Can't make it this time... would like to some other time though. :)

Mike Barskey

dalebert

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 22, 2009, 10:55 AM NHFT
Dude, you and Mr. Right should join us! Come on out! I bet he looks sexy in someone else's shoes and a shirt with his name on the pocket.

I'm thinking about it. We'll see. He's already planning to come out my way this weekend so it would feel like a lot of extra driving. I know that's no big deal to you.  ;D It would also be the 4th time this week that I've made the drive out to the tri-city area! I'm going to Concord today to be on Capitol Access.

Kat Kanning

Mike Barskey

Cool. Will you join us? It's a long drive for an hour or 2 of bowling, but we could all hang out somewhere afterwards. And maybe we could switch to a bowling alley in Manchester, so it's a tad less far.

Mike Barskey

Tom, I threw a song quote in my original post that I thought no-one but you would get. But you didn't even get it! See it now?

Fluff and Stuff

I think I'd rather party on Friday night.  However, I love to bowl and will likely play a game at my basement bowling alley on Sunday night.

Friday

Quote from: dalebert on January 22, 2009, 10:40 AM NHFT

I'm a little bit jealous of you, Mike. You live near my beau, though I admit it's a bit early to be using that term.  :blush:

Ah, so this explains the mysterious (well, not really) Facebook comment "I just had the best day in NH ever and that's saying something".  Hope it works out for you.   :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 22, 2009, 01:43 PM NHFT
Tom, I threw a song quote in my original post that I thought no-one but you would get. But you didn't even get it! See it now?

Joe Walsh

Sorry it slipped by me reading it. When I said it to my self it of course popped right out. ;D The rhythm of the words, and I said it like he sang it. :D