• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bowling, anyone?

Started by Mike Barskey, January 22, 2009, 08:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Giggan

It says candlepin...do they have real bowling or is it the softball stuff only?

Mike Barskey

I don't know what candlepin is, but I think this place has candlepin, glow bowling, league, and regular open-lane bowling.

AntonLee

candlepin is real bowling.  Small ball knocking small pins.

Tom Sawyer

Duck pin is the real bowling ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Friday on January 22, 2009, 02:38 PM NHFT
Ah, so this explains the mysterious (well, not really) Facebook comment "I just had the best day in NH ever and that's saying something".  Hope it works out for you.   :)

Yeah, It's very early so I've been keeping it low key but since he came to Taproom and 40 ppl saw him and probably started gossiping, I figure it's hopeless to try to be quiet about it. Hopefully it won't fizzle too quickly.

Puke

Can I pull a gun on the opposing team?  ;D

Legal disclaimer: This is a reference to a movie, so slow your roll.

dalebert

I heard Leda Lanes has glow bowling.

Giggan

Quote from: Puke on January 22, 2009, 07:33 PM NHFT
Can I pull a gun on the opposing team?  ;D

Only if they're "OVER THE LINE!!!"

And if it's a league game, which determines who enters the next round robbin.

Tom Sawyer

(Since PatK isn't here I felt it was my duty ;D )

Mike Barskey

So what do we want to do? It sounds like Leda Lanes is still the place. How about 6:00p? Maybe afterwards we could hang out in their lounge with drinks and snacks or a late dinner?

Ryan McGuire

Kellie and I will both be there

Mike Barskey

My mistake. Leda Lanes is in Nashua, not Windham. I've corrected the original post.

See you tonight at 6:00p!

Friday

Quote from: Mike Barskey on January 23, 2009, 11:14 AM NHFT
My mistake. Leda Lanes is in Nashua, not Windham. I've corrected the original post.

See you tonight at 6:00p!
Oh man, now you tell me... that's less than 1/2 mile from my office.  But I didn't wearing bowling-suitable clothes to work today.   :glasses7:

Mike Barskey

Sooo... nude bowling? :)

What is not bowling suitable clothing? It can't be fashion related, as everything is more fashionable than bowling clothes (well, except golf pants, perhaps). And dresses or skirts shouldn't matter, unless you're an extremely gymnastic bowler. Whaddup?