• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Firearms Church

Started by dalebert, January 25, 2009, 02:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: dalebert on January 26, 2009, 04:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on January 26, 2009, 03:39 PM NHFT
Hopefully He will appreciate the Liberty Radio Network I spent Sunday launching.   :D

Oh well I was actually referring to Coconut, but thanx for answering anyway. As for you, Ian, say three hail Rugers then wash your hands in some snow blessed by clouds of gunpowder and your sins will be forgiven.

God isn't forgiving Ian for anything.

JJ

Quote from: Puke on January 27, 2009, 05:21 AM NHFT
"It is not our place to forgive the heretic, only to pray for his unworthy soul as his ashes ascend from the pyre."

Can I get a hallelujah?

Puke

JJ

"I ain't giving you no tree-fitty you goddamn Loch Ness monster!"

Friday

I hope you guys (both in Little Minnesota and in Keene) are giving credit where it's due.  Vince Miller, founder of ISIL, was referring to his Sunday morning visits to the range as "going to church" before some of y'all were even born.

Lloyd Danforth

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 01, 2009, 08:42 AM NHFT
Co-Founder
That's what I get for trying to play the "You whippersnappers" card when Llloyd's around.   :-[

Kat Kanning

Shoot, Llloyd's stealing L's again.

Lloyd Danforth

Puke

Quote from: Friday on February 01, 2009, 08:25 AM NHFT
I hope you guys (both in Little Minnesota and in Keene) are giving credit where it's due.  Vince Miller, founder of ISIL, was referring to his Sunday morning visits to the range as "going to church" before some of y'all were even born.

Was not aware, thanks.

Lloyd Danforth

I'm guessing that 'church' has been applied by men to every activity that could be questioned as appropriate to the Sabbath for centuries.

KBCraig

Back before pull-tab cans, a can/bottle opener was called a "church key" by teenage boys who had no other explanation for carrying such an implement.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on February 01, 2009, 08:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 01, 2009, 08:42 AM NHFT
Co-Founder
That's what I get for trying to play the "You whippersnappers" card when Llloyd's around.   :-[

It just occurred to me that in my own ignorance of ISIL, I might have claimed that Jerrett Wolstien founded it ;D ;D

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteBim shala bim!

Thirded. This was awesome. :D