• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Drywall Party

Started by Jim Johnson, January 27, 2009, 12:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on January 29, 2009, 10:16 PM NHFT
I'm sure you guys are getting sick of my muffin emergencies, but this is how I get my drama fix so I don't have to make up gossip about people. Well, I still make up gossip, but not as much!
what do you do with the old pans ... you keep having pan emergencies
we could give you real problems, if you need adventure

Kat Kanning

You don't really need to gossip, Dale.  I think your talents lay in being the object of gossip.  :D

dalebert

Quote from: Puke on January 30, 2009, 05:24 AM NHFT
The Colony Mill store is owned by a statist.

I bet Wal-mart, Target, BB&Beyond, Price Chopper, or Sears might have such thing-a-ma-jigs.

We have a BB&Beyond? Where? Do they sell universal remotes there?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: dalebert on January 30, 2009, 09:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on January 30, 2009, 05:24 AM NHFT
The Colony Mill store is owned by a statist.

I bet Wal-mart, Target, BB&Beyond, Price Chopper, or Sears might have such thing-a-ma-jigs.

BB&B is between the Target (Tar-J) and Barnes&Nobles, which is between the Home Depot (De-po) and Target, which is between the Price Chopper and Target, across the road from the Circuit City that is going out of business.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: dalebert on January 30, 2009, 09:56 AM NHFT

Funny reference. Click, right?

Another good one would have been from the Family Guy: [Peter is walking through Bed and Bath, going through door labelled "Beyond," falling into a Twilight Zone-esque void with random objects floating around, screaming] AAaaaauuuuughhhhhhhh...oh there are the coffee mugs!

(it's much funnier to see than read, but I couldn't find a clip online :( )

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 30, 2009, 07:02 AM NHFT

That's because our latest roommate kept taking my pans to his friends houses and leaving them there. He's actually a good guy for the most part. No roommate is perfect.

Pat K

Android making consumes vast quantity's of pans.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on January 30, 2009, 11:15 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 30, 2009, 07:02 AM NHFT

That's because our latest roommate kept taking my pans to his friends houses and leaving them there. He's actually a good guy for the most part. No roommate is perfect.
that man should  be beaten if he is going to come between me and my muffins

Friday

:coffee: I'm feeling too lethargic to mess with drywall.  Or to cook all the food I bought to prepare a potluck dish.  Or to clean the kitchen, which would be a necessary prerequisite to being able to cook anything.  Or to spend four hours driving.   :P  Guess I'll catch the next exciting installment of "This Old Barn" starring Jiminator.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on January 31, 2009, 09:17 AM NHFT
:coffee: I'm feeling too lethargic to mess with drywall.  Or to cook all the food I bought to prepare a potluck dish.  Or to clean the kitchen, which would be a necessary prerequisite to being able to cook anything.  Or to spend four hours driving.   :P  Guess I'll catch the next exciting installment of "This Old Barn" starring Jiminator.

Alright, I'll save your bottle of CA Champagne for next time.   :)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Friday on January 31, 2009, 09:17 AM NHFT

See you on Sunday in Nashua.  Also, you should look into vitamin B.  You can get shots, you know.  If you don't like that, you can put a drop under your tongue.

Tom Sawyer

I'm sitting here kind of melancholy, wondering why Friday has forsaken us.  :'(

firecracker joe

wish i could have made it hoopefully next time   by now the fire has started ,
tommorrow i start my snofa !!!
make sure to blow the dust out of your nose or you will not sleep well tonight.     

Lloyd Danforth

I was goona come with Tony cause I haven't had a sheetrocking lesson in years, but, alas I had to attend a meeting :'(
I hope there will be more lessons in the future preferably when I'm on my way to CT or returning.

Puke

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 30, 2009, 10:05 AM NHFT
BB&B is between the Target (Tar-J) and Barnes&Nobles Border's Books, which is between the Home Depot (De-po) and Target, which is between the Price Chopper and Target, across the road from the Circuit City that is going out of business.

Fixed that for you.