• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Odd jobs for younger guys

Started by dalebert, January 28, 2009, 02:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I know some of you younger guys have been having a hard time finding work and making ends meet in this sluggish economy so I just thought I'd work some of my connections on your behalf. So uh... are you getting desperate enough yet? They're coming into Springfield, MA soon according to a Facebook event.

dalebert

Oh, and if you happen to demonstrate some aptitude on some of these odd jobs, don't forget that the houseboy position remains unfilled. I'll be taking applications and conducting "interviews" right away and the position begins once the new house has been fixed up to a livable condition. Includes room and board and regular massages, some occasional fringe benefits like dinners and movies out, in return for some yard work and "odd jobs" around the house. *ahem*
You will have to share a room, I'm afraid.

I do not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, but the job requirements are consistent for all applicants. To the homosexually challenged, that means yes, you still have to put out but you don't have to like it.  >:D There is also no discrimination on the basis of race or resident status.

Job requirements:
Age of consent per NH law
Experience not required. On the job training will be available.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: dalebert on January 28, 2009, 02:27 PM NHFT
I do not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, but the job requirements are consistent for all applicants. To the homosexually challenged, that means yes, you still have to put out but you don't have to like it.  >:D There is also no discrimination on the basis of race or resident status.

Job requirements:
Age of consent per NH law
Experience not required. On the job training will be available.

You have to let women do it also.  Even Hooters let men work.

dalebert

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 02:39 PM NHFT

I think you need to re-check that story. Hooters won on the basis that the position was like an acting role where gender was considered a legitimate factor based on the job requirements.

Puke

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: dalebert on January 28, 2009, 02:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 02:39 PM NHFT

I think you need to re-check that story. Hooters won on the basis that the position was like an acting role where gender was considered a legitimate factor based on the job requirements.

Oh, thank you.  So is this job of yours an acting role too?

dalebert

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on January 28, 2009, 03:49 PM NHFT
Oh, thank you.  So is this job of yours job an acting role too?

Yeah, because even if you don't like it, it kinda helps if you can act like you do.

Oh, and you get brownie points for responding to the job offer so promptly, Keith. That demonstrates punctuality.  ;D

dalebert

I think I've discovered a new method for finding your rating on the Kinsey Scale. One method I'd heard of before was how many beers you have to drink before you'll engage in certain acts with someone of the same gender. My new one is how desperate you have to be for a job before you'll apply for the houseboy position. If you'll quit your job at the grocery store because the houseboy position sounds cushier and you really like a good massage, then you're around a 5 or a 6. If you have to be living on the street and addicted to heroine first, then you're probably a 0. If you've been looking for work in a sluggish economy for several months and don't want the humiliation of having to move back in with the parents, and you figure "it's just temporary", then you're probably somewhere in the middle.  >:D

K. Darien Freeheart

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dalebert on January 28, 2009, 02:18 PM NHFT
I know some of you younger guys have been having a hard time finding work and making ends meet in this sluggish economy so I just thought I'd work some of my connections on your behalf. So uh... are you getting desperate enough yet? They're coming into Springfield, MA soon according to a Facebook event.

Hilarious!   :D

41mag

Opened this thread without noticing which forum it was posted to.   :(

I guess I'm not that desperate yet.

ColdSoul

Quote from: 41mag on February 06, 2009, 07:46 PM NHFT
Opened this thread without noticing which forum it was posted to.   :(

I guess I'm not that desperate yet.

You and me both buddy, would go back to california first. I wish there was a way to ignore threads, because I have looked for a way and I can't seem to find it if there is one.

dalebert

Quote from: ColdSoul on February 06, 2009, 09:54 PM NHFT
I wish there was a way to ignore threads, because I have looked for a way and I can't seem to find it if there is one.

The whole reason this section exists is because you can ignore sections. I think we should have a political section for the same reason. You don't give people a place to crap and you end up with crap scattered all over the place.

Jim Johnson

During the Dark Ages and even up until recent times people would piss and crap in the streets and wait for the rains to carry it away.
While it rained they hid in their houses because it was wrong to remove the natural things that God had made.

i don't know... it seemed appropriate

dalebert

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 07, 2009, 12:13 AM NHFT
During the Dark Ages and even up until recent times people would piss and crap in the streets and wait for the rains to carry it away.

Well did they at least do it kind of off to the side near the curb? I guess horses were doing it anyway and it probably caused the human waste to pale in comparison.