• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mike Barskey arrested 02-01-09

Started by Coconut, February 01, 2009, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre

Darn, that means he won't get my cool "Free Barskey" custom postcards I mailed today.

Nah, I'm kidding, I'm glad he will be free, at least for a little while.

Daien

Quote from: dalebert on February 04, 2009, 12:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: Libertine on February 04, 2009, 12:54 PM NHFT
Ryan is on his way there now to bail Barskey out.

I'm kind of relieved. He's closer and I'm really busy today.  8)

I love your honesty, Dale. The other thing that's so amazing is that there are so many of us to take care of each other that we all do what we can when it's convenient, and allow others to help when it works out for them. This is an incredible group of people.

iSkye

Quote from: Ogre on February 04, 2009, 01:03 PM NHFT
Darn, that means he won't get my cool "Free Barskey" custom postcards I mailed today.

He received them.

iSkye

Quote from: iSkye on February 04, 2009, 01:34 PM NHFT
Quote from: Ogre on February 04, 2009, 01:03 PM NHFT

He received them.

Wait. I take that back. He got some postcards, but probably not yours.
Sorry I replied too fast, without thinking first.

Ogre

Whew!  I knew the mail service was fast, but I'm sure I just saw the mail carrier go by a few hours ago and pick up my card... and I'm about 850 miles away!  :)

iSkye

Quote from: Ogre on February 04, 2009, 01:58 PM NHFT
Whew!  I knew the mail service was fast, but I'm sure I just saw the mail carrier go by a few hours ago and pick up my card... and I'm about 850 miles away!  :)

:blush:  ;D

Daien

Ryan's at the jail with the appropriate amount of cash in hand, and he is waiting for them to process the paperwork in order to free Mike. He said that so far they've been cooperative and have not given him any trouble, only asking to make sure that he has the correct amount of money. They did not promise, however, that Mike would be released today. Ryan is hopeful that he will be, and has the time today to wait and take care of this situation.

Ogre

Yay!

But I still have three postcards left I made to send to him...  :icon_pirat:

iSkye

Sheesh, I'm sure by now he has received them  :icon_biggrin:

Puke

I'd like to respond to Mike's statement "I'm not proud of it."

Fuck that man, you did what you had to.
I do not think what you did is at all a failure. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to spend time in a cage.

Good job, time for your brass balls perhaps?

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Puke on February 04, 2009, 05:55 PM NHFT

I do not think what you did is at all a failure. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to spend time in a cage.

Can't say it enough.

bile

I second Puke's statement.

I've updated jailedactivist.info accordingly.

TackleTheWorld

Agreed, Puke.
You can't blame people for wanting to have lives without sadistic jerks locking them in cages.

resunltd

I am glad as well to hear the the Barskey boy is free! Free at last!  And you have NOTHING not to be proud of!!!!!