• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mike Barskey arrested 02-01-09

Started by Coconut, February 01, 2009, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

Barskey pulled over again as of 10 minutes ago. Listening to the recorded porc 411 now.

His warrent has shown up to the cop. He's being arrested it looks like, but there are two further messages. Still listening. The cop sounds "nice" as can be for taking a guy's freedom.

edit2: He's technically "under arrest" to go to the station for some paperwork to get a "new court date." But he has not been handcuffed. The cop obviously thinks he's cooperative enough. He even let Mike drive his car to a nearby parking lot so it didn't have to be towed.

Coconut

Arrested for his bench warrant. Also not letting him free because his car is unregistered. He's in the Amherst police department it sounds like. See latest porc 411s for more information.

FTL_Ian

>:(

I wonder if they'll try to get him to sign something...

coffeeseven

It beez an amazing amount of info P411. Surprised they let him keep his cell phone. Car towed to his house??? Is he still under detention?

ColdSoul

Sorry Mike lost his freedom at least for the night. According to his P411's he is going to be at Valley Street Jail for the night with a 2,000 dollar bail.

I must say the cop was nicer than I would expect, not that it really matters but he did let him drive a bit up the road so he could have his car not towed by the police, didn't handcuff Mike, and seem to repeatedly let Mike use his cellphone even after being at the police station.

Kat Kanning

If he doesn't pay the $2000 bail, he'll be there loonger than just thee night.

Here's contact info:
Hillsborough Corrections Dept
(603) 627-5614

Kat Kanning

Valley St. Jail has the worst reputation in NH.  Mike'll need your calls to the jail to help keep him safe.  The website detailing all the abuses there seems to have been taken down.  Here's my article about it:

http://newhampshirefreepress.com/?q=node/242

Josh

Kudos to Mike and the fuzz for remaining calm and reasonable. Hopefully he can get out sooner than later and get back to his business of corrupting the children of the world, one unlicensed outdoor gathering at a time.

AntonLee

Puke

Damn, that poor guy gets pulled over all the time.  :(

Daien

Mike's being held at the Valley Street Jail. The bail is $2040, and if it's not posted, he'll be held there until Monday morning when he'll be taken to Milford District Court for arraignment.

The phone number for the Valley Street Jail is: (603) 627-5620
The address for Milford District Court is: 180 Elm Street, Milford, NH 03055

Russell Kanning

well ... I guess they will drag him to court in Milford on Monday.

Dan

I just heard the news.

Mike, contact me about a contingency plan for running mail-to-jail.com

Kat Kanning

I was just thinking about that, too.  For now, if people email me their letters (or post them here), I'd be happy to mail them.

Kat Kanning

Mailing address.  Not sure if it needs a prisoner number on there, though.

Michael Barskey
Hillsborough County Corrections
445 Willow Street
Manchester, NH 03103