• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2 Arrests made at Barskey Arraignment

Started by Coconut, February 02, 2009, 09:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: MengerFan on February 04, 2009, 02:17 PM NHFT
There's nothing like being the subject of a news report to impress upon you how biased and inaccurate reporting really is.

That's exactly what I was thinking. After seeing a few articles like this where I know the actual facts, it makes me look at any article with a huge grain of salt.

TackleTheWorld

If you are a mainstream media person you must have good relations (i.e. obsequious boot-licking relations) with politicians and police because they give out the most valuable information.  Your job is to get valuable information.  If you annoy the authorities with truth and morality you will lose your job.

AntonLee

there's a few very sick commenters in there.

Kat Kanning

Even when I'm trying to write a sympathetic article, I manage to get stuff wrong.  :-\  It's hard to get someone else's story straight.  Not that they aren't pro-government biased...

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: AntonLee on February 04, 2009, 03:01 PM NHFT

The good thing about the law and order zealots, they almost always hang themselves with their violent "slap them down" nonsense. The funny thing is they think that they are being reasonable. ;D

MengerFan

Quote from: AntonLee on February 04, 2009, 03:01 PM NHFT

...and a few very brilliant ones. Wonder where they came from.

dalebert

K. Darien Freeheart

Russell Kanning

Quote from: AnarchoJesse on February 04, 2009, 01:41 PM NHFT
I'ved tried to submit comments, but they seem to be deleted soon afterwards. Who should I contact about this?
your congressman

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 04, 2009, 03:13 PM NHFT
The good thing about the law and order zealots, they almost always hang themselves with their violent "slap them down" nonsense. The funny thing is they think that they are being reasonable. ;D

Well, "slap them down," and "Grow up," and "You're living in a fantasy world," and "We all need rules," and just about anything except a reasonable argument based on demonstrable truths.
If these folks don't become victims of the violence they tacitly advocate, I can guarantee their children or grandchildren will.

dalebert

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on February 04, 2009, 07:03 PM NHFT
Well, "slap them down," and "Grow up," and "You're living in a fantasy world," and "We all need rules," and just about anything except a reasonable argument based on demonstrable truths.

QFT

Russell Kanning

well ... you guys aren't perfect ... but you are stirring the pot. :)
I like how they try to lump us all together and dismiss us. You are getting laughed at and threatened .... steps 2 and 3 mixed together.

Russell Kanning

should people bring hats for the arraignment?
they could be taken off in respect for the milford 2

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 05, 2009, 08:19 AM NHFT
should people bring hats for the arraignment?
they could be taken off in respect for the milford 2

Who's bald?  That, or willing to depile?  Paint a piquant phrase on the pate, and then ask if they're sure they want you to remove the hat.
Or perhaps better, as just occurred to me, several people could paint a single letter or word on the forehead, wear hats pulled down low, and then sit in proper order so that, when headgear is removed, the phrase could be read.

Daien

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 04, 2009, 06:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: AnarchoJesse on February 04, 2009, 01:41 PM NHFT
I'ved tried to submit comments, but they seem to be deleted soon afterwards. Who should I contact about this?
your congressman

Hilarious, Russell!!  ;D