• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anybody Hiring?

Started by grasshopper, February 02, 2009, 01:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

grasshopper

I'l be out of a job in 2 weeks, I can do anything.
  Anybody know of anybody thats hiring a do all guy?

Atlas

Make sure and check out jobsinnh.com as they tend to have a steady stream of new job posts daily.

Fluff and Stuff

During the Superbowl I watched ads for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.  Check out those sites, also.  Don't forget the Jobs section of the FSP forum and Craigslist, also.

grasshopper

Sorry Kat, wrong section.
Anyways, ya, I'm looking everywhere and have a few leads.
I'd like to work for somebody cool again, but the chances of this happening after almost 20 years in 1 place seems nill.

doobie

Quote from: grasshopper on February 03, 2009, 08:50 AM NHFT
Sorry Kat, wrong section.
Anyways, ya, I'm looking everywhere and have a few leads.
I'd like to work for somebody cool again, but the chances of this happening after almost 20 years in 1 place seems nill.

I might have BIOS developer positions in Hudson, MA or Nashua, NH.

Coconut

Quote from: grasshopper on February 02, 2009, 01:14 PM NHFT
I can do anything.

If this was literally true I'm sure you'd have no problem finding a position :)

Actually, if you could do anything, you wouldn't need a job.

Lloyd Danforth

Grasshopper snatches a meal out of thin air!

Fluff and Stuff

Like the Blockbuster, the Staples in Seabrook has a sign that says help wanted but it also directs you to a website.

coffeeseven

Kevin at Manchester Brewery needs periodic help but says he is not hiring for a full time position.......yet.

DRINK MORE PLEASE

Fluff and Stuff

The Wendy's in Seabrook has a big help wanted sign in the window.  A Kohl's is opening in Seabrook this Spring.  I'm not sure if they are still looking for people.

Raineyrocks

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Radical and Stuff on February 02, 2009, 02:32 PM NHFT
During the Superbowl I watched ads for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.  Check out those sites, also.  Don't forget the Jobs section of the FSP forum and Craigslist, also.

Monster.com is how Rick found a job when we moved up here.  :)