• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Puke needs a little help moving.

Started by Puke, February 04, 2009, 04:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

I humbly request your help.
But I really only need a couple folks. I don't have much to move. Mainly I ask if anyone has a van or truck that would help greatly to reduce trips.

So if you are so inclined Saturday around 11am I would very much appreciate it.

I have a desk, computer chair, two night stands, bed & box spring, a tiny two drawer thing, and probably some clothes and a couple boxes.

Thank you in advance. Lunch to all those who help. I will suggest we go to Pizza Hut of the like instead of eating in my new place. Unless ya'll prefer to stand and eat.

kellie

Ryan and I can help if no one closer to Keene has a truck. 

dalebert

Cooper has something resembling a truck.

Jim Johnson

I'll bring my van... 4X4X10 feet of expansive transport ability... The President calls it the Jimmeister.   :)

Puke

If Jim brings his van that should be enough including my truck.  8)

My truck just isn't that big, it's full of snow and bags of rocks too.

Note to self, move in the summer.

Quote from: kellie on February 04, 2009, 04:24 PM NHFT
Ryan and I can help if no one closer to Keene has a truck. 

I don't have that much crap that anyone from outside the Keene area should waste the gas. Unless you really want to.

Tom Sawyer

So us far away folks aren't good enough to come over and drop carry your stuff?  ;D

Kat Kanning

I thought you guys were 'far out' not far away.  :D

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 04, 2009, 07:13 PM NHFT
So us far away folks aren't good enough to come over and drop carry your stuff?  ;D

Just you Tom. Can't trust those jar-heads.  :NinjaIconA:

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

I'm afraid I already have plans to use the MVP meeting in Manch as an excuse to then head down to Nashua and go on a date. I'm sure you will have plenty of help though.

FTL_Ian

Movin' on up from your current place next to the post office and the welfare housing?   8)

FTL_Ian

Can we come and help and buy our own lunch if we're not one of the first two people on the scene, since you said you only needed a couple?

Puke

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on February 05, 2009, 11:12 AM NHFT
Can we come and help and buy our own lunch if we're not one of the first two people on the scene, since you said you only needed a couple?

If you so desire. I'm happy to have any help, however small.
Anyone who wants to join us for lunch is also welcome.

PaulOtt

Can someone PM me directions to Puke's place?

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on February 05, 2009, 11:12 AM NHFT
What he said above  --^

Puke

Oh right. Marlboro st. Behind the Post Office. Door on front of building. Upstairs. #3 at top of the stairs.