• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking for property in the Keene area

Started by bile, February 12, 2009, 08:44 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

bile

I'm looking for a 20+ acre plot w/ house in the Keene'ish area. I'm coming up this Saturday (February 14th, 2009) to look at a few places with Mark Warden. If anyone comes across such a plot I'd appreciate you passing it along.

And if anyone is interested in getting dinner or hanging out Saturday late afternoon/evening with some New Jersey visitors let me know. I've got tentative plans to meet up with Gardner Goldsmith for dinner at 7ish. Any restaurant or bar suggestions are also welcomed.

MengerFan

Make Gardner take you to Georgios. Sit a safe distance from Malcolm when he starts slinging the wine glasses around.

bile

Georgios it is. Actually that's better. We have a long drive back home anyway... no reason to make Gard drive all the way to the Keene area. Thanks menger.

bile

THE house I was really interested in checking out tomorrow went under contract this afternoon. Bah.

FTL_Ian

bile

Well of course.

There is a property in Marlborough I'm interested in but I'm still waiting to talk further with my employer about telecommuting. I hope to find out in the next couple weeks.

Lumpy

Quote from: bile on March 01, 2009, 09:29 AM NHFT
Well of course.

There is a property in Marlborough I'm interested in but I'm still waiting to talk further with my employer about telecommuting. I hope to find out in the next couple weeks.

Any new word on the telecommuting?

bile

I was told last week casually by my manager that he is fine with the idea after talking to my old manager and such and told me we need to setup a time to sit down with the team lead and work out how it'd work. I was just about to send an email asking when we could have that sitdown.

It's moving along.

Lumpy

Now THAT is good news Antonio.  It seems that good things DO come to those who wait.