• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Court-cam civil dis set for March 3 Keene

Started by Dave Ridley, February 13, 2009, 02:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Anyone want to pick me up from the east side of keene prior to 8:00?  I pay gas.   ;D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on March 02, 2009, 05:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 02, 2009, 01:19 PM NHFT
Usually it's downstairs in the city building or at a nearby downtown establishment, though the apt. may work...

My apartment's where all those signs are.  Are we going to carry them outside the courthouse first, then dump them in the back of somebody's van--or what?

You could try bringing them upstairs to the court lobby.  They will likely not let you in the actual court and probably won't like signs in the lobby too much...

Coconut

Quote from: David on March 02, 2009, 07:55 PM NHFT
Anyone want to pick me up from the east side of keene prior to 8:00?  I pay gas.   ;D

What's your address?

Call if you need a ride. Cannot guarantee a ride back. 603-313-4421

Dave Ridley

Here are some of the media outlets I sent the release to... it's at the top of page 1 on this thread, tho i sent them a version that had email addies and phone numbers. 

It might be useful for you to update them if i cant.

info@nppa.org 
http://www.rcfp.org/contact/index.php
writeus@unionleader.com
news@cmonitor.com
msk@cmonitor.com
webmaster@CheshireTV.org
adiaz@hippopress.com
news@nashuatelegraph.com
afpeditor@americanfreepress.net
http://helpdesk.infowars.com/cgi-bin/ttx.cgi
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/help.php
tderrico@reformer.com
letterstoeditor@bostonherald.com

Coconut

WKBK Reporter Brad Ryder says of tomorrow's arraignment "I might have to go cover it for the news."

He'll likely have a camera. I wonder if he shows, will they treat WKBK reporters different than "youtube reporters." Likely.

Coconut

Ridley arrested for recording in the lobby.

He's been released with a summons date.

thinkliberty

I am not surprised he was arrested, crooks in the justice department don't like to be video taped when they are discussing what they are going to do to innocent victims.

If he would have been able to record we would have heard wolves describe how they are going to eat a harmless lamb that did nothing. The fact that the lamb is innocent makes the meat sweeter for the wolves in the judges and prosecutors seat.

Kat Kanning

Mike and Andrew will be in court again 5/1.  Ridley arraignment 4/13.

Barskey fell on the ice and dislocated his shoulder and is being taken to the hopsital to get "located" again.  He seems OK....was walking around.

Coconut

They also took my voice recorder (which was on dave when he was arrested). I may not get it back for a while.

Vitruvian

I am so very, very sick and tired of this shit.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 03, 2009, 09:18 AM NHFT
Mike and Andrew will be in court again 5/1.  Ridley arraignment 4/13.

Barskey fell on the ice and dislocated his shoulder and is being taken to the hopsital to get "located" again.  He seems OK....was walking around.

On Gov property!!!!

Russell Kanning

so Keene court lies somewhere between Milford and the Fed Court in Concord. You can film near the security shakedown station.

slim

Does anyone know what the thugs "charged" Dave with? I am wondering if it is the wiretapping law or some other bogus you didn't obey the gang

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: slim on March 03, 2009, 12:38 PM NHFT
Does anyone know what the thugs "charged" Dave with? I am wondering if it is the wiretapping law or some other bogus you didn't obey the gang

Believe it or not ["Drum roll, please!"] Disorderly Conduct.  Where can I sign up to be on the jury to nullify that one?

dalebert

Quote from: Sam A. Robrin on March 03, 2009, 12:52 PM NHFT
Believe it or not ["Drum roll, please!"] Disorderly Conduct.

It seems they're just about ready to quit playing games with all these complicated laws and just make the one crime-- Disobeying. Once the law has been simplified like that, then this statement will finally be true: "Ignorance of THE LAW is no excuse".