• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Court-cam civil dis set for March 3 Keene

Started by Dave Ridley, February 13, 2009, 02:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Coconut

Quote from: KBCraig on March 12, 2009, 12:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on March 11, 2009, 08:18 PM NHFT
I got my voice recorder back.

Is the content intact, so far as you can tell?

We never got around to useing it for any recording before dave was arrested with it. However, the stuff I already had on it was still there.

Coconut

Dave Ridley

posted this to the calendar entry..

My arraignment for trying to video tape  in the courtroom....is April 13 2009.  If you want to attend plz drop by Keene District Court around 1pm....my arraignment is scheduled for half an hour later.  I think the address is 3 Washington Street, Keene, New Hampshire.

Also a couple requests I have:  Could someone pm me if they are able to print out for me a note I have for the judge?  And bring it with you to court?   Also it might be very helpful if one or two of you could bring pen and paper to the courtroom...and write down exactly what you see and hear ad best you can.  Then report it to this thread....   Strangely enough sometimes people don't bother to do this but that kind of thing has worked out well for some of us in the past when cameras aren't around.  Many thanks...

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Dave Ridley

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

Sending this to Judge Burke by snail mail...following the concerns I raised with him during my trial.  My concerns had to do with a man who died mysteriously after being sentenced for traffic violations.

----

Judge Edward Burke
Keene District Court
P.O. Box 364
Keene, NH 03431-0364

July 2, 2009

Dear Judge Burke: 

I wanted to give you a quick shout and apologize for the wording of the question I presented you with on June 22.  I believe I said "Do you have any concerns regarding the man you sentenced to death?"

I realized shortly thereafter that you were possibly not the one who issued the jail sentence which turned into a sort of death sentence for Stewart Clark.  After some research, with the help of Barbara at your office, I learned that you personally may have had little or no role in the sentencing.  My understanding at this point it that the sentence itself more likely came from Superior Court.

I'm sorry for jumping the gun in accusing you of the sentencing.  There is plenty for which you *do* deserve blame.  I still have concerns as to what if any role you may have played in the Clarke process.  And there are still grievances regarding your continued role in damaging harmless lives.

But it is never okay for me to be inaccurate with accusation. 

Yours,

Dave Ridley
Grafton

cc: FreeKeene.com,
RidleyReport.com

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: DadaOrwell on July 03, 2009, 03:25 PM NHFT
it is never okay for me to be inaccurate with accusation. 

I'd have added: "That's your department."

Kat Kanning