• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Parking fines being undercut by competition in Keene

Started by TackleTheWorld, February 13, 2009, 04:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Robin Hood was one of my favorite books when I was a mere stripling. We used to make bows and arrows and try to shoot one arrow into the other to see if we could split it...never happened...never even got close. I think for awhile we even employed some of the Robin Hood lingo too...knave this, varlet that. We drew the line at the green tights though, honest.
I think I like the parking meter Robin Hood more than the Atlas Shrugged version.  Thank you Robin Hood and merry (wo)men!     

Kat Kanning

You should see the Underground President shoot...I think he could split an arrow  ;D

Tom Sawyer

It's true that Robin Hood lives in the great north woods...
When freemen are chased off their land and hunted as outlaws, there is a place for you here.
We'll share tankards of ale and the king's venison.

Russell Kanning

I can see that young man swinging from a tree and hijacking a load of booze headed to the nh state liquor store.

Pat McCotter

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Right now I have the parking donation envelope picture in the paper, but would be happy to substitute for new robin hood photo or the President's robin hood photo, if that would be OK.

Tom Sawyer

It is TTL's call... if they would like to use an outfit we can provide one. :)

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: Pat McCotter on March 01, 2009, 03:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on March 01, 2009, 08:22 AM NHFT
We drew the line at the green tights though, honest.

He doth protest to much, methinks. ;)

Yeah, I found his website:  http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/
(Caveat emptor--major creepy icks probable . . . !)

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

I have no photos of Robin Hood in action, maybe I'll get one tomorrow.   If the deadline is too near, use the president's picture. 

Kat Kanning

OK :)  I'm hoping to get an update in on the 3 court actions tomorrow and send it in by tomorrow night.  If I can go tomorrow, maybe I can get a photo.

FTL_Ian

Will there be parking rescue happening after the arraignments?

Mike Barskey

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on March 02, 2009, 01:18 PM NHFT
Will there be parking rescue happening after the arraignments?

Yes, assuming I'm not incarcerated or still awaiting the court to arraign me at 4:00p, I plan to watch Robin Hood do his/her thing.

dalebert