• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Apartment Space in Keene Opening

Started by AnarchoJesse, March 10, 2009, 07:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchoJesse

Liberty Bunker II will be opening June 1st, and we have nine confirmed roommates-- there is room for another seven or so people. There are four separate apartments in one house, all with doors out and interconnecting. Each apartment has bedrooms, a kitchen, a common area, and a bathroom. The estimated cost if we get 16 people in is around 268 dollars a month per person plus heating and electric. The land lord is FSP friendly.

If you are interested and can guarantee you will be here by move-in day, please shoot myself a PM and tell me about yourself. This is going to be first-to-come-with-a-guarantee-first-serve type of set-up, so act now!

cxxguy

CharacterClash

Quote from: cxxguy on March 21, 2009, 03:33 PM NHFT
How many bedrooms are there?

I believe there are 13 bedrooms, although only 11 will actually be used as such.

Apartment 1 - 3 bedrooms (but one may be turned into a living room)
Apartment 2 - 3 bedrooms (but one may be turned into a living room)
Apartment 3 - 2 bedrooms
Apartment 4 - 5 bedrooms

I think Apartment 4 has two available bedrooms at this time. Rent would be $350 + utilities with all rooms occupied. If you wanted to split a room with someone, you could split the cost in half.

The other apartments appear to be full.

Russell Kanning

CharacterClash

Church St., a few blocks east of Central Square.