• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

TheAntiTerrorist video BANNED in America - WTH?

Started by dalebert, November 05, 2008, 09:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumpy

Quote from: Areté on November 22, 2008, 12:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lumpy on November 06, 2008, 12:42 PM NHFT
...All creatures (however modified (breeds) they are by humans) ought to be eating natural, non-GMO, no pesticides, unprocessed, organic, healthy (and perhaps raw) foods.
We hope to be fully raw by years end.  that is a hard challenge because I'm quite the gourmet...

What about Raw Gourmet Cuisine?  :D
Good thinking!  Now THAT is taking a positive angle on things.  I like it!  Applause!

ByronB

Quote from: Organjic on December 11, 2008, 06:21 AM NHFT
Prove to me that vaccines help.

The fact that no one is dying of smallpox should be quite good testament to the effectiveness of vaccines... though I personally don't think that the flu is serious enough for me to take the risk of injecting myself with something from somebody I distrust.

lastlady

Quote from: ByronB on January 08, 2009, 09:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: Organjic on December 11, 2008, 06:21 AM NHFT
Prove to me that vaccines help.

The fact that no one is dying of smallpox should be quite good testament to the effectiveness of vaccines... though I personally don't think that the flu is serious enough for me to take the risk of injecting myself with something from somebody I distrust.

The fact that smallpox was already radically declining for 100 years before they introduced the vaccine and if you look at other countries such as Japan, who did not introduce the vaccine and yet had the same decrease in smallpox makes one reconsider what they think they know. There is a lot of information and research about this subject that one should at least question their assumptions on the matter.

Sit down and watch the hours upon hours of lectures from doctors around the world with their science and graphs and it will rock your world baby!!!!

Lumpy

Quote from: Areté on November 22, 2008, 12:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lumpy on November 05, 2008, 05:11 PM NHFT
...They eat as well, if not better, than I do...  well, maybe not better (maybe)...

Just curious, what does their diet consist of?

Some raw meat.  High quality stuff.  I hate that I have to pick it up at the grocery store but I will soon find a local deli (whence I return to the free-er state) that I can pick up the less damaging stuff.  The antibiotics in the meat is what pisses me off, as well as the crap they feed the animals and the way they are slaughtered in a disgusting grand scale...  oh wait, you didn't ask about that.  I suppose I got off on a rant about that because I'm a vegetarian...  so no, they don't eat better than me, just differently, to clarify.  :)
Also, they do get some canned Wellness and Solid Gold products, especially when they are on the road.  My guess is that they are no better than the crap they put in hot dogs (if you know then you are already sick) but I can't get them to eat my food no matter how starving they are...  never happens though because I have the worlds fattest Shih Tzu.