• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Morality in Context

Started by dalebert, February 16, 2009, 10:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I keep having new excuses for putting it off, but I've finally done it. I've made my first venture into the realm of anarchists and statists and atheists and theists and so on, arguing back and forth on YouTube. My first video blog is up. Nothing special about it. It's just a video reply, but just with my comics, the best way to get better at something is just to start doing it and not stress too much about the imperfections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45UbQxWk1SE

Pat K

Not bad.
You might consider a little more light,
we cant see your purty face.

Volume and voice clarity were good.

I see you have a nice radiator in the back ground,
do ya have Steam Heat?

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on February 16, 2009, 10:47 PM NHFT
do ya have Steam Heat?

On good days. Sometimes we even have moderately hottish water for brief stints of time.

Pat K

Quote from: dalebert on February 16, 2009, 11:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on February 16, 2009, 10:47 PM NHFT
do ya have Steam Heat?

On good days. Sometimes we even have moderately hottish water for brief stints of time.

Oh sorry to hear that.

JJ

Good vid, I agree with Pat K on the lighting and also sit back in your chair.

dalebert

Quote from: JJ on February 17, 2009, 12:51 AM NHFT
Good vid, I agree with Pat K on the lighting and also sit back in your chair.

Good advice, but nothing on what I said? Haha. I'll see what I can do. Sitting back might address the lighting problem. I have a pronounced brow like a caveman and it makes my eyes look dark in many lighting situations. I was trying to stay close enough to the camera to ensure the mic picked up my voice, but I bet a couple feet more wouldn't hurt.