• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

AltExpo#3 at LF09

Started by jaqeboy, February 16, 2009, 11:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Yeah, the wide open spaces at the farm would be nice after all the crowded conditions at the AltExpo suite this past weekend. Our 30 foot tent took a big load of water and collapsed  at PorcFest, bending a bunch of the poles. The canvases are all good, still, but in the spring, I'm going to see if I can make the pole system work again with some substitutes.

jaqeboy

Quote from: jaqeboy on March 09, 2009, 09:39 PM NHFT
Yeah, the wide open spaces at the farm would be nice after all the crowded conditions at the AltExpo suite this past weekend. Our 30 foot tent took a big load of water and collapsed  at PorcFest, bending a bunch of the poles. The canvases are all good, still, but in the spring, I'm going to see if I can make the pole system work again with some substitutes.

OK, we have a lost and found item - a telescoping pocket pointer, black. Is that yours, barterer?

Lloyd Danforth

We were going to announce all of the 'lost and found' stuff from Burning Porcupine, but, we figured people wouldn't be likely to claim responsibility  for  'neon sex toys', really bad Rag Weed and Budweiser.

AntonLee

Daien

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 11, 2009, 08:00 AM NHFT
We were going to announce all of the 'lost and found' stuff from Burning Porcupine, but, we figured people wouldn't be likely to claim responsibility  for  'neon sex toys', really bad Rag Weed and Budweiser.

I can't claim the 'neon sex toys,' as I wasn't here to lose them, but I'll be happy to take them off your hands!  ;D

jaqeboy

In case anyone wants to keep in touch with the AltExpo#3 presenters, here's their email addresses.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: jaqeboy on March 19, 2009, 07:25 PM NHFT
In case anyone wants to keep in touch with the AltExpo#3 presenters, here's their email addresses.

You should list those in a manner that they can't be harvested by spambots. I usually do something like user -@- example·com, and intentionally not make it a clickable link.

jaqeboy

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 19, 2009, 08:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on March 19, 2009, 07:25 PM NHFT

You should list those in a manner that they can't be harvested by spambots. I usually do something like user -@- example·com, and intentionally not make it a clickable link.

Hmm, okay. I was doing it for everyone's convenience, but I guess that also makes it convenient for spambots! Dang

Barterer

Quote from: jaqeboy on March 11, 2009, 03:32 AM NHFT
OK, we have a lost and found item - a telescoping pocket pointer, black. Is that yours, barterer?

Naw, I borrowed Tim's neon, I mean uh.. laser pointer.

Hope you didn't have to pay a damage fee on that place, after all that partyin'   :icon_biggrin:

jaqeboy

Quote from: Barterer on March 19, 2009, 11:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: jaqeboy on March 11, 2009, 03:32 AM NHFT

Naw, I borrowed Tim's neon, I mean uh.. laser pointer.

Hope you didn't have to pay a damage fee on that place, after all that partyin'   :icon_biggrin:

I didn't hear anything from management, so phew!
I did mean to leave a tip for the housekeeping staff, though, but was so rushed to pack up before Stephan's talk that I forgot. Sorry, girls...