• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Learn Policing

Started by mackler, March 08, 2009, 11:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mackler

From the March 2 Express:

The Manchester Police Department will hold its 13th session of its free Citizens Police Academy starting on March 25.  All classes for the 10-week program designed to inform residents about the role and duties of the police department in the community will be held on Wednesday evenings from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Manchester Police Department located at 351 Chestnut St.

The course is designed to be informational only, and filling out an application is required for participation.

For more information, visit this webpage.

J’raxis 270145

That's quite a PR campaign.

Quote from: the Citizen's Police Academy pageAdditionally, you will be exposed to the glamour and excitement you associate with police work, ...

Lol.

doobie

Anyone intended to do this class?  If a few others do I'll also.... carrying of course.

mackler

Quote from: doobie on March 09, 2009, 09:11 AM NHFT
Anyone intended to do this class?  If a few others do I'll also.... carrying of course.

Why base your decision to participate on what other people are doing?

Sam A. Robrin

Quote from: mackler on March 09, 2009, 12:00 PM NHFT

Safety in numbers, maybe?

doobie

Quote from: mackler on March 09, 2009, 12:00 PM NHFT

It's more fun to have someone else there so that it's not me and people who think the police do an excellent job...

doobie

I was going to sign up, but decided they require too much information.