• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

IRS Rejects 501c3 Status!

Started by Michael Fisher, September 02, 2005, 01:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Dave Mincin has been a placeholder for the Secretary position.  We need to find someone willing to do some work to fill that position.

Name names if you want and I'll start making some calls.

Michael Fisher

president

Quote from: sung on October 04, 2005, 10:33 PM NHFT
No wonder you're not succeeding.
You're looking at it the wrong way. Put your rose colored glasses on, or borrow a pair from Russel.

Didn't the LSF award scholarships to 100% of applicants this year?

Kat Kanning

We got one application late, so one didn't get a scholarship.   :(

Lloyd Danforth

You have to wear a tight sweater and show a lot of leg to Mike.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 05, 2005, 06:05 PM NHFT
You have to wear a tight sweater and show a lot of leg to Mike.

lol ..... that was funny ...........wait ....didn't mincin have that job .....oh lord :o

Kat Kanning

That was where he first started the cross dressing thing.

president

I heard the sec. also has to wear the NHLA Classic Thong:

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

The LSF is not connected with the NHLA at all.

davemincin

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on October 04, 2005, 06:28 PM NHFT
Dave Mincin has been a placeholder for the Secretary position.? We need to find someone willing to do some work to fill that position.

Name names if you want and I'll start making some calls.

Totally agree.  I have not been pulling my share and would be most willing to step down if someone is up for the task! :)

JonM

I thought the LSF was part of the Civic Action arm of the NHLA.  And the NHLA seems to think so as well.

Current NHLA Civic Action Programs

NHLA Civic Action is proud to announce the formation and launch of the Liberty Scholarship Fund

http://www.lsfund.org/

The purpose of the Liberty Scholarship Fund is to significantly increase the educational opportunities available to children ages 6-18 by acquiring charitable donations and channeling those funds directly to families in New Hampshire for non-public education. To learn more about the Liberty Scholarship Fund and to make a donation directly to the fund, please visit http://www.lsfund.org/

davemincin

Quote from: russellkanning on October 06, 2005, 02:20 PM NHFT
but this is not the nhla

Actually the LSF was put together largely though the effort of NHLA civic action, and in particular the
efforts of Michele Dumas, and Dawn Lincoln.

It is now a seperate and independent organization. ?I'm hopeful in the future, NHLA civic action will help
other worthy non-profits to organize and get up and running.

We also plan to help NH non-profits fund raise, and might be up for helping the LSF in the future.

davemincin

"I thought the LSF was part of the Civic Action arm of the NHLA.  And the NHLA seems to think so as well."

Not!  Don't try to speak for others, but on this one I can, since I am civic action chair.  We for sure wish the
LSF the best, and helped in it's formation, but it is a free and independent organization.