• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rally in support of HCR6

Started by Fluff and Stuff, February 19, 2009, 07:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Yeah! What Dale said.

Ya scary clown bastard, rally ruiner!

Jim Johnson

Alright... I'm sorry I ruined your rally...  ::)  This was going to be the last chance that anybody could have had for freedom...
I know that you guys were really gon'a show the Feds this time.   :-[
You're nonbinding inactionable utterance was meant to have been the turning point where the Feds would have been taken-a-back with a huge gasp... and they'd have been saying, "OK, OK... just don't hurt us!".           But I ruined that.   :'(

Clowns?  What was I thinking?   :sad1:

Tom Sawyer

Can we get a three name guy to weigh in here??? Lil' Jimmy Johnson seems to have taken this as far as he can.

Clowns are good, although I have always liked the tin foil hats myself, as the official garb of the fringe-nutter brigade. You get a hundred folks wearing tin foil hats at the state capitol... you got yerself a news story.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 27, 2009, 02:33 AM NHFT

Clowns are good, although I have always liked the tin foil hats myself, as the official garb of the fringe-nutter brigade. You get a hundred folks wearing tin foil hats at the state capitol... you got yerself a news story.

And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a study in black and white of my fingerprints.  And the only reason I'm singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into the shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say "Shrink, You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.".  And walk out. You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him.  And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization.  And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out.  And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

Friday

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 26, 2009, 10:05 PM NHFT
Hey!

I'm working on my own out here... at least Joel said, "Hey I got a guard post, I been work'n on a month... you want'a be a NAZI."
Who could pass that up?

What's Dennis give me?....  "We want a protest ala Jim Johnson and Lauren Canario."
Guess he's hoping you've forgotten about the whole F YOU thing, huh?

dalebert

I just think of it as a nice visibility thing for promoting the FSP. I want the fringies and the Keeniacs to be at least as visible than the politicos so we can get more Keeniacs!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on February 27, 2009, 06:41 AM NHFT
Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on February 26, 2009, 10:05 PM NHFT
Hey!

I'm working on my own out here... at least Joel said, "Hey I got a guard post, I been work'n on a month... you want'a be a NAZI."
Who could pass that up?

What's Dennis give me?....  "We want a protest ala Jim Johnson and Lauren Canario."
Guess he's hoping you've forgotten about the whole F YOU thing, huh?

Well, ya... it's like.... a higher calling.   We all need to rally behind "The Guy" and support his cause.

It'd be nice to get a fuck'n hint about what he wants.

Joel had an idea... I sewed the Nazi uniforms... Veron drove me and Lauren to Concord... Don Gorman defended me from a drunk in the bar... we created the iconic image that got the attention Real ID deserved.

Right now I'm thinking tin foil hats... everyone who supports the Keeniacs should be wear a tin foil hat... and brandish a kazoo.

I think I'll make a tin foil Swami hat... with a big jewel in the forehead'l area.

Tom Sawyer

Well, Swami Jim has inspired the First Family, the Prez says "Yeah, sounds soooo cooool!" ;D

We are excited to make our hats...  8)

Free libertarian

For those enlightened people who want some choice...aluminum foil offers just as much protection from alien rays as tin foil and can be purchased cheaply at the Dollar Store in Concord near the Market Basket.
Good selection of stale candy too...just saying.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the Fringe-Nutter expertise  :D

Aluminum it is!

dalebert

Hmm... this might reinforce my friend's notion that I've joined some kind of cult. I think I'm going to quit fighting him on that and just tell him that I'm the leader of the cult, so it's ok.

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on February 27, 2009, 10:20 AM NHFT
Thanks for the Fringe-Nutter expertise  :D

Aluminum it is!

Oh, please post pictures when you're done! A good laugh would be very welcome!
I'll be there, but I'm not sure I'm gonna dress like a fringe-nutter . . . a girl's gotta have some standards.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Mike Barskey

Is that from the next Harry Potter?

Tom Sawyer